Naina: hmm

Sameer keeps the earrings and moves towards the door.

Naina: Suniye, aap kisiko bhej denge meri help karne.

Samper: Sab breakfast karne ke liye chale gaye hai toh.

Naina: Its ok, main kuch karti hun.

Sameer opened the door; he halted and said

Sameer: Main help kar du?

Naina looks at Sameer with apprehensions in her eyes but were cleared hearing the next words of Sameer.

Sameer: Main aankhe band rakhunga.

She nods and turns her back to him while he walks to her and closes his eyes; he slowly feels zip and pulls it up. A shiver runs down Naina's spine as she feels his fingers pulling the zip up.

Sameer: ho gaya.

As soon as she hear his words she turns and sees him with closed eyes.

Naina: Aap aankhe khole sakte hai.

He opens his eyes and Naina thanks him.

Naina: Thank you!

Sameer: Koi baat nahi, main neeche hu tum aa jao.

Sameer says and goes down. Soon Naina also gets ready and goes down for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had their breakfast and moved to their rooms to bring their luggage down. Sameer first brought Dadu-Dadi's luggage and asked others if they need help but thet said they would do it by theirselves. Then Sameer went to bring his bags. In his room...

Sameer( to himself)-Chalo do hi bags hai mere....Sab to le liya na mene...Ek baar sab check kar leta hu kahi kuch reh to nhi gaya na..

Sameer checks the room thoroughly and was satisfied that he had everything packed. Sameer takes his bags, locks his room and knocks Naina's room. Naina opens the door and lets Sameer enter her room..

Sameer-Naina packing hogayi na??

Naina-Nhi....matlab Haa bas ho hi gayi..

Sameer-Kuch help kar du??

Naina-Haa pls kardijiye na....Yeh gifts wala bag band hi nhi ho rha hai..

Naina says this again trying to close the bag..

Sameer-Accha ruko me kar deta hu..

Saying this Sameer moves to the other side of the bed where the suitcase was kept..

Sameer-Arre baap re Naina..Yeh itne saare aur gifts kiske liye...tumne yaha toh sabko de diye.

Naina-Yeh todhe ghar ke liye hai..Bakike friends ke liye specially Kamya ke liye 4-5 hai kyuki rokke ki baat nhi batayi usse to gussa hogi toh yeh de dungi.

Sameer chuckles and says..

Sameer-Accha thike..

Then Sameer shuts the bag in 1-2 trials..

Naina(dramatically)-Sameer aapko jaadu-waadu karna aata hai kya??

Sameer(confusedly)-Nhi to..Kyu kya hua??

Naina-Aapne yeh bag 1-2 baar me hi band kar diya jabki me peechle 15-20 mins se isse band karne ki koshish kar rhi thi.

Sameer and Naina look at each other for few seconds and burst out laughing. After the laughter got subsided Sameer said..