Long time no see

Chapter 1.

I am sitting in the middle of the airport on Starbucks waiting for my friend, Cat. We are moving to London from Los Angeles. I have been living with my dad there for the last 2 years. He is an actor and he has all kind of awards like Emmy and an Oscar. Yes my dad is famous but I bet that when you meet me you would not think that I am his daughter. We are not a like in any way. My mom met him on a bar and they had a fling. He didn’t found out about me until 2 years ago when my mom died. She was a famous singer but she kind of ruined her career by becoming a drug and alcohol attic. Lets stage to the obvious I haven’t had the best childhood in the world but I have had my fair shear of drama. I am currently unemployed or between things sins my new movie is out. So I am stuck here in LA unless I find a job or go to school so I am thinking about doing both in London.

I took a sip from my Cappuccino and looked at my phone. I decided to send a text to Cat because she has spent a mysteriously long time on the restroom so it sounded like this.

“Where in the whole world R U babe I need you!!

–      R”

I pressed send and then someone patted my back and I looked up and flipped my hair and saw the most perfect face in the whole world it was my friend from Doncaster that I have been crushing on since I remember my live in the UK.

I have lived in so many places but I feel like myself in UK. So that is why Cat and I are moving there.

“Hi, Long time no see” I say and smile.

“Yeahh, it is, isn’t it. I can remember you with bracers and real blond hair.” He said and winked me.

“You are welcome to sit if you like.” I smile. “It is not like I am going to see her until I enter the plane” I say.

“Who? Your girlfriend?” He said and laughed. He has always been able to make my smile.

“No, you idiot my friend Cat she is actually form Ireland like your friend Niall.” I say.

“Umm, does she have a brown hair and is like really clumsy.” Harry said form behind me and grabbed a chair and sat down in front of me. “ dude, be a gentleman and introduce me to this lovely girl.” He said.

“Yes, Harry this is the girl I was telling you about that has been living here for a while.” He said.

“Hi, I am Rimannda, please call me call me R. All my friends do” I said.

“You are Peter’s daughter?” Harry smiled

“Yes I am Peter’s Sole daughter”I said

Cat came and had Niall with her.

“How do they know each other?” I asked really confused that the boys form one direction were at the airport and just waltzing around the public aria and having fun.

“Umm they are together I think” Louis said and winked me for the second time today Not that I was counting.

When Cat came to me she just smiled.

“Don’t answer my text or my calls I have been sitting here for an hour and wait for you I have had to bottles of coffee and a little cup cake and I haven’t bought my magazine’s for the flight and it is like 12 hour flight.” I said pretty mad.

The boys laughed and I stood up and looked at Cat and gave her the look come we need to talk.

“Where are you girls flying?” Louis asked as we walked to the bookstore.

“We are going to London!” We yelled and entered the bookstore.

When I was walking and Cat was blabbing about Niall I just thought about Lou. Is it possible that I still have a crush on him?

A/N: Hi, I am writing like so many fan flicks at once but I really like this one because this is my first one and I am changing it a bit and fixing.

I hope you like it and yeah do your thing comment, like and all that stuff

-Sossý