There he saw Granger reading a few other books topped up beside her. Weasley munching on a chocolate chip cookie writing down some random stuff on a paper, in front of the red head was a emerald eyed messy haired boy that was grinning as he was also scribbling on the paper. They must have been playing connect the dots. Contact the dots was a game going around in school at the moment. Draco didn't really care much for it. Draco noted that the chosen one  was wearing a brown and green sweater. Normally, Draco would tease him for this but he just admired him with the moment he had.

"What do you guys want?" A irritating voice said, it snapped Draco out of his dreaming phase.

He looked over to Pansy so she could say something. "You guys don't own this room, Granger." Pansy said taking the hint. "We know that, but we usually hang out here and you two know that! So why are you coming in here?" Weasley said in defense. "Well we came here to hang out with you guys, obviously!" Pansy said innocently. The three Gryffindors looked more confused then someone being cursed by a forgetfulness charm.     

Draco almost laughed at the look on Potters face, he found it adorbale.

Stop it.

"You think we're gonna fall for this?" Granger said. "Fall for what?" Pansy said pouting. Draco made a face at her bad acting. "You're trying to put us under some curse, I know it!" Weasley said glaring at the Slytherins.

Draco's eyes turned to Harry who was not focused on what was going on but setting up a new game. Draco wanting to cuddle the shit out of him. Draco was never the one for cuddles or any kind of physical touch but with Harry it was so much more different.

The raven haired boy looked up and caught his eye.

Shit.

Draco quickly looked away and focused on the conversation that he didn't notice escalate.

"We just wanna be friends with you guys! We don't want anymore rivalry!" Pansy said.

"Yeah sure you don't! You're probably gonna feed us to death eaters!" Weasley said.

"Ronald stop it maybe she's being genuine!" Granger spoke, causing everyone to turn to her.

Was Draco hearing this right?

"Wait what? Hermione did they seriously curse you? What are you saying?" He heard the voice that made his heart feel warm in so many ways finally speak, not the words he wished to hear but he was glad to hear his voice again.

"No Harry! They didn't. Seriously, this rivalry is so childish. We should all just be friendly. We don't even have to be friends just no more...bullying." She said glancing at Draco when she said the last word making Draco roll his eyes.

"Wait seriously? Yeah okay." Pansy said walking over to the bushy haired girl. Draco's eyes widened slightly. No way.

"What?" Draco blurted out causing everyone to turn to him. "No way! No. Pansy what? You must be joking." Draco said looking at his best friend and seeing no hint of humor. "Nope." She said shaking Grangers hand.

Harry looked over at the two hands being shook. He wanted to leave the room. Anger was building up inside of him as he saw Ron was actually thinking of doing this too. Did they forget all the years of straight up hell the Slytherins put them through? No way, Ron wouldn't do it. He had faith in his friend to not be dumb as the one who suppose to be the smartest. What did she mean by 'childish' ? Harry had every right to be mad.

"Yeah I guess, you're right. He heard Ron say. It had his Harry's last nerve.

"What do you mean shes right? The hell they put us through? The things they did! You all just forgave it so easily! That's not fair! It's not fair! Stop! Stop it!" Harry said almost screaming. Everyone eyes widened at him.

"Harry stop, let's just put the past behind." Hermione said calmly. "You think it's that easy? Fuck you all." The chosen one saïd and left angrily leaving a worried Hermione and Ron, a confused but slightly understanding Pansy, and a guilty  Draco.
Pansy turned to Draco and glared at him. Draco knew exactly what she wanted him to do. So he did just that.

He went after the anger boy.

A/N: part 2 is coming if yall like this one !! 🙏