The First Otokage and The Second Otokage

Takeru Hozuki:
" Do you really wanted to meet the Third Hokage?"

Haimi Uzumaki (First Otokage):
" I forgot! What happened to Sir Lord Hiruzen?! He was my sensei until I left the Hidden Leaf to joined the Hidden Sound Liberation Front about three years ago."

One of her subordinates, Kentaro Uchiha (14), the grandson of Kagami Uchiha spoke.

Kentaro Uchiha (Second Otokage):
" It appears that Lord Hiruzen is mortally wounded by Orochimaru  during the invasion."

Haimi deadpanned.

Haimi Uzumaki (First Otokage):
" At least I have killed Orochimaru and his subordinates. You already know Lord Hiruzen."

Kentaro Uchiha (Second Otokage):
" My grandfather's best friend. If my grandfather became loyal to the Hidden Leaf Village, then I will carry his will of his loyalty service."

Haimi Uzumaki (First Otokage):
" But you accidentally killed an officer of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force six years ago just before Itachi slaughtered the entire members of the Uchiha Clan."

Kentaro deadpanned.

Kentaro Uchiha (Second Otokage):
" That was the reason why I left the compound. The others Uchihas might placed a blame on Itachi even though Itach later kiss their wild butt goodbye."

Haimi Uzumaki (First Otokage):
" Don't get your high hopes now Kentaro since I chose you to be the Second Otokage."

Kentaro Uchiha (Second Otokage):
" I'm fully aware of it. Maybe tomorrow we should meet Lord Hiruzen one she mades a fully recovery and he already chose Lady Tsunade Senju to be the Fifth Hokage once the Third Hokage steps down . Now we are open for the peace talks with the other hidden villages however the Mist Village was ran over by the tyrant Fourth Mizukage which is currently under Hidden Mist Civil War as Zabuza and Haku were currently working for the Hidden Mist Liberation Front led by Mei Terumi, the future Fifth Mizukage. Zabuza and Haku were looking forward to meet us once they overthrowed the Fourth Mizukage and made Mei to be the Fifth Mizukage."

Haimi Uzumaki (First Otokage):
" The civil war in the Hidden Mist was very harsh and had a million casualties and fatalities."