Chapter 1

At the first day of uni, everyone seemed happy to take this step in their lives, everyone wanted to go on this adventure and discover how life would go for them, and I wasn't less excited about than anyone else.

I went to my first couple of classes, met new people and made some new friends, actually I made plenty of them; blame it on my social skills as I loved interacting with people.

I finished my first day and went home with a big smile on my face.

After freshening up, I went to check my phone, when I received a message from an unsaved number, so at first I was hesitant to reply, but then what is there to lose, so I replied.

Aiden: hi!
Laura: hi! Sorry if I'm being rude but do I know you.
A: you forgot this fast?
L: uh, sorry, I have a fish memory so please could you remind me.
A: I'm Aiden the guy that you met today, If it helps you to remember me I was a couple of years older than you.

Lauren suddenly remembered who was he, he was that guy that she met today when she was trying to find her classes, he showed her the way to the class and she thanked him. He then asked her if she wanted any help and ofter a couple of seconds she remembered that they aren't handed the books till two weeks after the uni started and she didn't want to fall back so he suggested lending her his old books until she had her own, then she will return them back, so he put her number on his phone to call her tomorrow to arrange a time for her to take the books from him. But the problem was her fish memory that she forgot to save his number then.

L: Oh I remember, sorry but I kinda have a fish memory so I accidentally forgot to save the number back.
A: No problem, I was wondering if we could meet tomorrow at 8 in front of the main building to give you the books.
L: sound good to me.
A: okay, see you tomorrow then.
L: okay, bye.

I then went straight to sleep as today was a very tiring day.

------------------------
Hello to everyone who decided to join this exciting short journey of Laura and Aiden. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Any questions you would want to ask, you can just ask away.
See you next time.