𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋.

GOD, ITS BRUTAL OUT HERE

BRUTALspider-man fanfiction

BRUTAL
spider-man fanfiction .

EXTENDED SUMMARY .

GRACELYN BANNER didn't like the spotlight. She never wanted to be known as the young girl who just so happens to be the daughter of Bruce Banner, which is why she chose to use her mother's name. The mother that left her and her father at nine years old.

Due to her father missing off the face of the Earth, she had no choice but to live with her mom in Queens, New York. She was then put into MidTown High School, where she would meet Peter Parker.

She was shocked when Tony Stark reached out to her, asking her to keep a fair eye on the boy. Ever since the fallout between him and Steve Rogers, he's been busy, and Peter has been eager.

As much as she hated him for the Accords, she agreed. She regretted it, because life started changing before her eyes...

STARRING...

OLIVIA RODRIGO
Gracelyn Jean "Grace" Avila-Banner

OLIVIA RODRIGOGracelyn Jean "Grace" Avila-Banner

TOM HOLLAND
Peter Benjamin Parker

TOM HOLLANDPeter Benjamin Parker

CASTING INCLUDES...

sofia wylie ... celestia woods
robert downey jr ... tony stark
mark ruffalo ... bruce banner
courteney cox ... isla avila

OTHER MARVEL CHARACTERS MENTIONED AS THEMSELVES.

DISCLAIMER
i do not take ownership for the making for ANY movies used in this book. All rights portray to Marvel Studios and Sony.

THIS IS A REWRITTEN VERSION OF BRUTAL. THE OLDER VERSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

enjoy my book!