ORC

Next day

Sura awake at his useal time and do his morning routine and get ready for school.when he reach school he meet Issei and get in class.

Issei:Hey sura do you you remember Yuuma and karin.

Sura:Who are they.I don't know.

Issei:Yuuma and karin we go in date.

Sura:You min Black hair and blond hair girl......no I don't know.

Issei:(hang his heand in his hands)

After class kiba Yuuto come in class.

Kiba:Sura and issie I am sent by Rias to pick you so plz come with me.

Sura/Issei:ok

Both issei sura and kiba reach old school building and kiba knock in the door and open it.Both of them goes in side and stand in side and then Rias speak up.

Rias:Well come to you ORC officialy.You know my name is Rias Gemory and this is my sister Mio Gramory this is koneko kuroka Akono kiba and we are devils.

Issei:What.Hey sura man say something.

Sura:I already know a good friend of mine told me everything.

This staste ment shoked every one and Rias asked.

Rias:When do you know.

Sura: Almost 3 years I think.

Rias noded her head and start to explain everything to issei about Devil Angel Fallen Angels secret gear and great war and evil pice system to him after explain she ask issie if he understands.

Issei:I'm a devil now and serving under who.

Mio:Oh it would be me.

Issei: Okay and what about you.

Sura:I'm still human.

Issei:I heard you say chess pieces or evil pieces.What am I then?.

Mio:You are my pawn and my other pieces are not here at the moment.

Issei:Aw man.Why do I have to be the pawn piece..

Sura:Dude pawn pieces are the best.You can promote to any piece except for the king.

Everyone got shocked of the knowledge sura have about chess.

Akeno:You play chess sura.

Sura:Well yeah.I played it at U.K with my friends when I have time.

Akeno: Okay.

Rias:So sura want to join my preerage?
We saw how you dealt with that fallen Angel and no human can do that kind of stuff.

Sura hasitated at fast and thought and himself when Albion spoke up in his head.

Albion: Accept it partner.This will be a chance to us became more stronger.But we still need to trin for "that" you know what I min.

Sura:(Thought): Sure if you say so.

Sura:sure Rias I'll join your preerage.

Everyone was glad that I accepted.
Then she gave me eight pawn pieces and started to chant.The pawn pieces went inside me I feel a little weird but it disappeared.Then Rias face was a little surprised of what just happened.

Sura: What's wrong? Did I do something wrong..

Rias:No. I was just shocked that 6 of the 8 pieces became a mutated one..