Day 10 #Dating

Začať od začiatku

What is it Junkyu??

Junkyu stared at Haruto and as soon as their eyes met, Junkyu's eyes got teary all over again. With a teary eye he replied, "You know I was afraid that I might have ruined everything between us with that kiss." I thought maybe u will hate me so much and will not forgive me at all.

He wanted to say so many things but all that came out of his mouth was, "Junkyu I can never hate you."

Finally after 2 days of continuous pain, Junkyu's lips curled up with a smile. Thank you for not hating me Ruto.

Both of them had so much to say but both of them couldn't find the right words to say it out...
Especially Haruto, who all wished was to apologise but didn't know how....

After that moment of loss of words, Junkyu finally spoke "It's getting colder here, lets go inside Ruto"

Ummm sure Junkyu... "Let's go"

--

Currently Haruto and Junkyu are laying side by side on a bed and Junkyu is fast asleep. On the other hand, with guilt feeling up his entire soul Haruto couldn't sleep at all.He stared at the sleeping figure beside him. While reaching upto Junkyu's cheek, Haruto let out the words that he couldn't say it it out earlier, "I am sorry for everything Junkyu. All I did upto this point was only hurting you. He moved closer and pulled Junkyu closer to his chest. While hugging Junkyu dearly, Haruto replied, "Forgive me for everything Junkyu, from now on I will be a better man for u.... I promise"

------------------xx------------------

With a last night promise still clear as crystal in his mind, the next morning after having a breakfast, Haruto made his way to his home. Once home, he found two of his friends waiting for him at his doorsteps.

What are you both doing at my place??

Jeongwoo was the one to answer, "I heard that you went ahead with my plans."

Ahh I guess Asahi told you about it then..

Yes he told me, and don't worry I promised to Asahi already that I will keep my mouth shut.

At this point Haruto was so glad to have such supportive friends by his side, he genuinely replied, "Thank you so much Jeongwooyah"

Yah you stop acting this way. Just be your usual self... Plus am keeping my mouth shut because asahi threaten me with something serious. I didn't do it for you.

"Jeongwoo ear's got red after hearing that genuine thank you from Haruto for the first time. All these years, all that they did was playing around and getting on each other's nerve. But today he saw different personality of his friend. He really did fall in love with Junkyu. He was genuinely Happy for his friend. He scolded to his own self, "Yah park Jeongwoo, make sure to keep your mouth shut. You have to do that for your friends happiness."

After that little scolding to himself Jeongwoo spoke, "So what is your next step Haruto??"

Huh what do you mean by next step Jeongwoo??

Yah, don't tell me you have nothing planned after that little patch up??

Hmmm ?? am I supposed to be doing something??

Yah Haruto, are you really this dumb, or love made u a dumb person?? How can you not plan out something to spend time with Junkyu?? In past two days so many things happened, you should go on a date or do something together to get your relation back to normal. Wait.. I have a bad feeling about it but let me ask you anyway, "Did you confess to Junkyu?"

Confess about what??

Asahi, tell me that I just heard it correct... Did he really asked me what he should confess about??