Visit

'I'm gonna get you!' Zuko said as he chased the 1-and-a-half-year-old baby waddling away from him. She squealed when he picked her up and held her high in the air. 'Haha! I got you! Now I'm going to eat you for breakfast!' He held her with one arm and started tickling her on her tummy. 

A guard interrupted their tickle fest. 'Firelord Zuko. The meeting has started and the council is waiting for you.' Zuko stopped smiling. 'Oh, shit. Uhh...' he looked at his daughter. His mother and everyone were out today and he didn't have time to find the maids and give Izumi to them.

He strode into the meeting room where six other men waited. They stared at the princess in his hands. Once Zuko took his seat on the stage, he put Izumi next to him. 'What's happening?'

'There are still a few loyalists around the nation but we're trying our best to extinguish them.' One of them said. 'We'll, try harder. I can't rule a nation that won't even listen to me! Izumi! Stop pulling my hair!' The princess started crying loudly. Zuko sighed and rubbed his temple. 

Aang and Katara walked in. Katara held the hand of a three-year-old Bumi in her hand. 'Sorry for barging in like this but we're here to help.' Zuko and Aang embraced. 'Nice to see you again.'

Zuko greeted Katara next. 'I see you have a little one with you. Mine won't stop crying.' Katara smiled sweetly at his daughter and picked her up. 'I'll take these two. You guys put an end to the whole "loyalist" thing, alright?'

Katara led Bumi out of the room so Aang and Zuko could hold the meeting without children inside. 'Mommy? Who's the baby?'

'She's Zuko's daughter. I have a feeling you two will get along perfectly. Always energetic, full of life, and just in general.' Bumi stared at the baby in his mothers arms. 'But she's so small.' Katara chuckled. 'You'll see each other soon.'