What happens when you cross the Assassins

Heading back to the hideout, I talked to the master. We discussed the questions I had. The Templars were after a Apple of Eden and would take it to their grandmaster. I also heard of the Assassin, Adam. He's a great example of the Assassins.

I was sent on another mission to find the Apple and bring it back to protect it from Templars. The city was huge. I could stay here for days if I didn't have a mission. I saw what looked liked to be a enormous tree. A core of the tree was at the center. I touched it, and it disappeared from my hands.

Soon an earthquake struck, I quickly ran out of the city to head back to the hideout. Things kept racing through my mind.

I...I..killed innocents. This is all my fault. This is what we've been doing? I have to stop this! I have to!

Heading back, I kicked my master's door.

"What the hell is going on here!?" He screamed.

"I should be asking the same thing. What we're looking for it,  it can't touched with it needs to be left alone." I said.

"What do you know? You're nothing but a novice, a beginner."

"I've seen things happened. An entire city is destroyed because of this!"

He grabbed a book, that lead to other locations. I quickly tried to grab it, but John held me back.
I had to sit down clear my thoughts. I had a plan and it was gonna work.

At night, I snuck into my master's room and took his book.

This is gonna make me a traitor, but I have to stop them whatever means necessary. I thought.

Then he came.

"I had high hopes for you James. You had potential. But you've chosen your fate. Traitor."

I quickly jumped out the window and ran. All of the assassins were chasing me, shooting. I stopped to a cliff. I saw all of the order in front of me.

"James give us the book!" Master screamed.

"No--"

BAM!

I fell off the cliff.