*.*.*.*.*Chapter 2*.*.*.*.*

Just a quick note-Im not from the UK i live in California in the US so I dont mean to offend anyone with false facts or something but just lettin everyone no:)and i might write in shorter forms sometimes cuz im lazy and dont wanna write the complete word or i might misspell considering im using my iPod to type.ok then:D enjoy!

"Alright settle down,settle down."Mrs.Gomez said as she tried to quiet the class down.Just as the bell rang Harry came rushing in and sat in the seat behind me and Jessi.

"Mr.Styles,it seems as if you wait out side the door because you always seem to come Right as the bell rings."she said sounding annoyed."Why is that,exactly?"she said now giving him mad glares."Just love coming to class on time."he said with a fake smile as all eyes were on him. The class erupted infits of chuckles at his attempt to sound serious and sweet." Very well then."

During class in the middle of talking about our upcoming field trip to an aquarium a note fell in my bag from behind me. Mrs.Gomez had her eyes on everyone so I decided to wait to read it.

-.-.-.-.-Harry's POV-.-.-.-.-

Me and Matt were playing truth or dare on a peice of paper and I chose dare since it was my turn and the last game. He told me to ask out Maddy. I like her but as a friend. We had to date for a month, so once i thought it over I knew it would be harmless so I wrote the note and threw it in her bag. I quickly wrote " only because its a dare on the paper we wrote the dares on.She slighly turned and i saw her notice it but she just waited a while. And so I stuffed the paper in my backpack while I waited.

______Maddy's POV______

I took the note and read it:

Maddy, will you go out with me?

__ yes __no

-Harry<3

I quickly checked yes as everyone was working and threw it back carefully so Mrs.Gomez wouldn't notice. My heart was racing from what I had just did.Did he really like me like i liked him? Was I joking or was it really true? All kinds of questions were racing through my head at 100 miles per hour. After a few classes me and Jessi walked to lunch together. Sure enough we went to the salad bar( since we are cheerleaders and have practice after school ) we took them to out table. Everyone was talking and suddenly I saw Harry with Matt next to him walk over to us.

--Harry's POV--

"Hey Maddy" i said with a smile as i walked over to my now pretend girlfriend.

"Hey whats up" she said looking at me. As she looked at me I never noticed how beautiful her eyes were.What no Harry this is just a dare. I said to myself but I couldnt help but notice her features.She was even prettier up close. Before i could think anything else she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh is there something on my face or something?"she asked

"No why?"i replied

"Cause you were starring at me funny and mumbling things+you didnt answer my question"she said smiling a beautiful smile

"Uh i didnt notice and what was your question sorry?"i said confused

"I said did you wanna come with me to practice after school?"she said taking a bite from her salad then drinking some water.Wow this girl IS healthy.I wonder if I like that?i forgot about her question and answered

"Uh yeah sure"i said smiling

"Ok and thanks I do eat healthy sometimes"she said giggling

Did I think out loud?

"Yes you did"she said giggling even more

I need to stop thinking out loud

"So can I get your number so we can meet after school or practice i guess?"i said.I think im starting to like her

"Ya"she said and pulled out her iPhone and I handed her mine.

-------

Ooo:D what happens next??IDK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!!plz vote and comment and ill update soon i hope.