Chapter 2: Demon King Iruma and The 13 Crowns of Babyls

For demons, The Demon World equals to the Demon King. And any changes must be reported immediately to the Demon King. like the older ones said. A Demon King's words are absolute. Even if all the citizens and 13 Crowns have discussed that a path should be pathed to the right, if the Demon King say to build it straight, you have to build it straight. Break everything in the way and build it straight.
Thus, a dinner for the 13 Crowns to report to the demon king regarding any issue that are occurring in the demon world is held monthly. And today, is the day.

That being said, in today's day and age, The current Demon King, Iruma, is a soft hearted, kind king who respect every demon, and I mean EVERY demon. From a baby demon to a member of 13 Crowns, he respects and listens to everyone's suggestions when he would like to make changes, making everyone respect him in his oddly human ways and thus, there are little to no chaos where Iruma reigns. Yes, Iruma is a human, who is a demon king, that is very odd in its own manner.

"Peasants! If you have nothing to report then get down and let Iruma-sama and I head off, Iruma-sama have better things to tend to!" A male demon wearing a set of white elegant noble outfit, his long pink hair tied into a low pony tail, he spoke boldly to the rest of the 13 Crowns before meekly turning to look at the Blue haired King, and flashing a grin, "Am I right Iruma-sama? I-iruma-sama?" His last words stuttered as he noticed how the gluttony King is eyeing the food on the table.
This demon is Asmodeus Alice, King Iruma's right hand man, also self proclaimed himself as Iruma's most powerful spear as he believes he can defeat and 'pierce' through every enemy that came his way, One of Iruma's most trusted demon. He is the first New Generation 13 Crowns, he stepped up to replace his mother, Asmodeus Amaryllis, after Iruma had claimed the seat as Demon King. He only listens to King Iruma and he is only Loyal to him. Anyone who shows signs of rebellion or disrespect is burnt into cinders and disposed of promptly (without Iruma knowing of course)
(*All the member of the previous 13 Crowns have been replaced after Iruma became the demon king, the New Generation 13 Crowns are all new members.)

"Azz-azz, but Iruma-chi seems to want to eat! Don't be such a boring killjoy! The 13 Crowns Dinner is like our playtime anyway! Stop stealing Iruma-chi from us!" A childish looking green haired female demon, flopped her self on Iruma's lap, sitting herself there as she snuggled up against one of her bestie, as her blue hair bestie just chuckled and divert his attention from the food to her. His hands gently patting her head as if calming her down, or ensuring her that he won't be stolen, or taming(?) her.
Valac Clara, King Iruma's left hand woman. She is a capable demon if she puts her mind into it. However, She only wishes to have fun with Iruma as besties. She is upset that she is often put on document duties by Asmodeus to read through documents on behalf of King Iruma before reporting to him, this is because she thinks Asmodeus is trying to monopolize Iruma. Along with Asmodeus, she is the second to be a New Generation 13 Crown. She respect Iruma, but she prefers to maintain a friendship where they are both equal, instead of bowing down everytime, just because Iruma is more superior. Because this way, her little crush on Iruma, is not just a dream.

"H-hey! Valac! Thats improper etiquette in front of King Iruma, Please get off his lap!" A red headed Female demon spoke up, her cheeks flushed slightly as she noticed the attention of the Blue Haired King is on her, when Clara pouted and ran back to her own seat.
Azazel Ameri, King Iruma's Unofficial left hand woman. She is the one to be in combat in place of Clara along with Asmodeus if chaos break out. As an ex-student council president of the Babyls Demon School, she is also the one to be in charge patrol around the demon world, and to protect innocent citizens in case of demons in their wicked phases or demons that have returned to their origins, creating chaos. She sees herself as a rival of Clara for Iruma's love, so when she heard that Clara is part of the 13 Crowns under Iruma, she immediately asked her father, Azazel Henry, to allow her to replace his place as a 13 Crown.