Smokes Bio

Operator name James porter

Nickname smoke

Org sas

Date of birth may 14th ( age 36)

Place of birth London, England (Kings Cross)

Height 1.73m

Weight 70kg

Background
Smoke wasnt an exception student aptitude tests revealed his propensity for sciences encouraged by faculty and his parents he was able to follow a more unorthodox manner of education with tutors home-schooling and field science he flourished in this break from formal classroom studies and quickly developed his skills in chemistry biology and math. Uninterested in pursuing a formal university education Porter forged a fake I'd and enlisted in the British Army. Though the rigidity of army rules wasn't always a good fit it was offset by the diverse range of training and experience army life gave him. while he has been reprimanded for breaking rules, his superiors quickly recognised both his innovation and strategic perspective. He was then encouraged to join the SAS. Porter prefers to acquire knowledge and skills in his own way and does not excel in a formal training capacity.

Psychological report
It's important for me to not have any preconceived expectations before a face to face with any specialist. Since assessments of specialist James "Smoke" Porter contains some contradictions, I couldn't have settled into any viewpoint anyway.
So essentially he entered my office as somewhat of a mystery

Porter is consistently described as detached. I reviewed his files and found that his "aloofness" occurs during high intensity situations it's likely not detachment but focus but focus. I'm reminded of my uncle who used to tap his forehead and tell me to master my mind. Porter, I think is mastering his mind to stay on task and filter out dangerous distractions. He strives to keep emotions away from decision making, opting for outlets such as live music events to deplete the tension, thus enabling him to be the person he needs to be on the job

It's clear that porter's parents encouraged him to be free spirited and develop his education and personality on his own terms. While it resulted in some unfortunate mishaps
One science experiment left some physical scars but no emotional scars that I can see there was great benefit in it. Porter's free range education helped create a complex dynamic person who isn't easily categorised.

Porter is popular among his teammates and considered valuable despite some recklessness. Descriptions such as thrill-seeker and fearless seem simplistic to me, however, there's more nuance to Porter than that he's measured and understands calculated risks. Porter and our other operators understand that its more important to respect fear than to try pretend we never feel it.

Self-taught from an early age, Porter continues to spend time cultivating his own identity. He enjoys acquiring experiences and once he's mastered them moves on. The exception is his adopted daughter. He would only share one photo of her I've never seen an infant surrounded by so much dangerous paraphernalia, but Porter assures me she is now in high school, excelling within the system he himself wasn't able to comprehend. Through her, he sees the world in ways exactly the kind of challenge he adores.

Dr harishva "Harry" pandley director of Rainbow

Training
British army
Joint nbc regiment

Relevant experiences
Operation Banner
Operation Green Viper
Operation Shader

Notes
Device: Compound Z8 Grenades
Operator: Specialist James smoke Porter
Evaluation lead liu lesion Tze long with specialist James smoke porter

Controlled tests of the Z8 grenade required a number of measures including limiting lab personnel to only the most critical strict rules surrounding the PPE disposal (Personal Protective system) and protocols for hazards had to be maintained at all times. Even though the facility is state of the art, additional precautionary measures were required before testing could begin.

The compound Z8 grenade mixture's incapacitating agents are comprised (of substances that are classified and so have been redacted from this document by order of research and development). As such, the presence of Specialist James smoke Porter and Specialist Liu Tze long is required at all times including for any future testing.

First Tests were basic data gathering, including the structural integrity and design of the canisters as well as development timing and range of effect Evaluation also including a series of tests to measure exposure guidance levels and, where necessary, antidote compounds are being reviewed as well. Data results are still being processed and will be attached when they're ready

Lesion and smoke