🤍 Episode 1: Cure Parfait is Ready to Fight!

Start from the beginning

🤍 Scene 3 🤍

*Another 10 minutes later*
*In the living room*
*Megumi gives a snack to Ciel and Nozomi*
Megumi: Are you sure you girls are okay?
Ciel and Nozomi: Yes!
Megumi: Alright then. What do you want?
Ciel: Parfait!
Megumi: What? But, we don't have any ingredients of that, Ciel. Don't worry, I'll buy some for you. Can you list the ingredients?
Ciel: Bien sûr!
Megumi: Bien... What's that mean?
Ciel: It means "Of Course" in French.
Megumi: Wow. How did you learn French? Are you half-French?
Nozomi: Actually, Ciel is full Japanese. The reason why she learns French is because she studied in France for the past 3 years.
Megumi: I see. It seems that she adapted some French culture. My friend said that Paris is a fashion capital.
Ciel: Paris is really a Fashion Capital. It has lots of Branded Clothes. I have one in my luggage but I lost it.
Nozomi and Megumi: Oh...
Megumi: What about you two will make parfait together tomorrow? Let's go to the park!
Ciel and Nozomi: Really?!
Megumi: Yes! It's almost evening, but I can still buy ingredients. The store is near here.
Ciel: Well, I can list all of them right now! Paper please!
Nozomi: Oh, sure! *quickly goes towards the cabinet and grabs a paper* Here!
Ciel: Nice! *grabs the paper from Nozomi*
*Nozomi sits beside Ciel*
*While in the Dark Portion of Trump Kingdom*
Proto Jikochuu: *To the Selfish Squad* So, what will you say, Selfish Squad? Are you ready to attack the world?
Avarita: Why of course, Proto Jikochuu.
Acedia: I was so excited to step in battle! This is our first time so...
Luxuria: I will make sure that we will get the job done.
Superbia: We'll practice our powers very hard just to beat the warriors in one try.
Proto Jikochuu: Excellent!
Invidia: But, Proto Jikochuu, what will happen if we lose?
Proto Jikochuu: If you lose, you all are doomed. You know that!
Acedia, Avarita, Invidia, Superbia, and Luxuria: Alright, Proto Jikochuu.
Acedia: Let us practice our powers. Can we, Proto Jikochuu?
Proto Jikochuu: Yes, you can! *leaves the scene*
Invidia: Now what?! We can't just disappoint Proto Jikochuu with our first mission.
Avarita: Yeah. He was very angry once we defy him.
Luxuria: It's understandable, Avarita. Our seniors failed their mission. And now, it's up to us to go into their footsteps.
Superbia: And here we are!
Acedia: Before we go to Japan, we should practice our powers. Superbia told us that.
Superbia: Me?
Acedia: Of course, silly!
Invidia: Let's split up and invade in any parts of Japan. Game, Selfish Girls?
Acedia, Avarita, Superbia, and Luxuria: GAME!

🤍 Scene 4 🤍

*The next day*
*In the park (Garden of Rainbows, Japan)*
*The ice storage container and a box of fruits are put under the tree*
Megumi (Yumehara): *To Ciel and Nozomi* Nozomi, Ciel, are you girls okay here?
Ciel and Nozomi: Of course!
Megumi: I will go to my elementary classmate's house in a bit. *walks away*
Ciel and Nozomi: Alright!
Nozomi: *To Ciel* So, Ciel, can you tell me how to make parfait?
Ciel: Oui, Nozomi! I can give you a French recipe. You know that I trained to cook pastries for years.
Nozomi: That's nice.
Ciel: And also, I always join in any cooking competitions.
Nozomi: I was so jealous. You are good in cooking. I'm not.
Ciel: What?! Are you serious?
Nozomi: Yes! Believe it or not, I'm terrible at cooking. I always rely on my Mother to cook food for me.
Ciel: Oh. Anyways, if you don't know how to cook, maybe I can help you, Nozomi.
Nozomi: *gasps* REALLY, CIEL?!
Ciel: Of course! I worked part-time as a patisserie teacher back in France. Just tell me what you want to cook and I'll teach you.
Nozomi: Alright then. Ciel, shall we make our own parfait now?
Ciel: Of course we can! *grabs a box of fruits and a table* Shall we begin?
Nozomi: Yes! *grabs the ice storage container as well*
*Ciel and Nozomi go towards the table and starts creating a parfait*
Nozomi: Apple is way juicier.
Ciel: And I prefer to put strawberries!
*Ciel and Nozomi giggles as they grab strawberries and apples respectively*
Nozomi: So, where do we start, Ciel?
Ciel: Let's slice the fruits, then set aside. Once we're done cutting all the fruits, it's time to put shaving ice on the cup. *grabs a knife and starts slicing the strawberries*
Nozomi: Woah. Should we put some sweetener, like Evaporated Milk or Whipped Cream maybe?
Ciel: Of course we must. After we make parfaits, we should put it on a chiller.
*1 hour later*
*In the playground*
*Ciel and Nozomi sit on a seat*
Ciel: *To Nozomi* Nozomi, you did great in making parfaits. You're a fast-learner.
Nozomi: Thanks, Ciel. I learned to make these with my old friends. They're my schoolmates in L'École des Cinq Lumières.
Ciel: Really? When?
Nozomi: I'm not sure, but I guess 4 years ago? What about you?
Ciel: My friends and I always make pastries in KiraPati. We even ran a shop for a year. That is, our last activity together was 4 years ago, too.
Nozomi: WOAH! THAT'S COOL!
*Miyuki (Hoshizora) appears on scene*
Miyuki: Did you say KiraPati?
Ciel and Nozomi: Huh?!
Nozomi: Kind of.
Ciel: My friends and I used to run a shop called KiraPati.
Miyuki: REALLY?! I went there once.
Nozomi: You did?
Miyuki: Yes! Anyways, I was a fan of KiraPati back then. My friends introduced it to me. By the way, I'm Miyuki Hoshizora. And you two are?
Nozomi: Oh! I'm Nozomi Yumehara, and this is my friend Ciel Kirahoshi!
Ciel: Bonjour!
Miyuki: Bonjour, as in hello?
Ciel: Yeah. I studied in France for 3 years, so I know how to speak French.
Miyuki: I see. Anyways, I have to leave. My Mother is looking for me. See ya! *runs away*
Ciel and Nozomi: Bye, Miyuki!
Nozomi: *To Ciel* Ciel, we should check the container if our parfaits are cooled.
Ciel: Okay!
*Ciel and Nozomi ran towards the park where the ice storage container is*
Nozomi: It's nice seeing Miyuki.
Ciel: Yeah. She's jolly.
Nozomi: Let's go after Mother and we'll eat parfaits at her classmate's house.
*Ciel nods*