Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 10

Welcome to the Part 10 of the story.

After enjoying a pleasant evening with ma'am, I returned home. The following day, her husband returned as they were preparing to depart in a couple of days.

I felt a sense of sadness as she prepared to leave, but it was evident that she was even more affected by the impending departure than I was.

Sonali ma'am called me and expressed, 'Raj...'

I responded, 'Yes.'

She continued, 'I'm missing you.'

I replied with a thoughtful 'Hmm.'

Sonali ma'am shared, 'I want to spend these remaining two days with you, but the situation is not in our favor.'

I inquired, 'What can be done?'

She assured me, 'I'll call you and let you know if we can meet.'

I accepted, saying, 'Okay.'

With that, she hung up the phone.

A day passed, and the feeling of sadness grew even stronger. We didn't engage in conversations; instead, we communicated through text messages. It's remarkable how the act of texting had become more significant since my return from the short holiday with ma'am.

Ma'am's friend, Suman, and I exchanged our Facebook IDs during this time, and since then, we engaged in extensive texting. Suman exhibited a certain level of caution regarding ma'am, leading her to engage in conversations with me on various topics in an effort to understand my thoughts and the kind of person I am. In essence, she was conducting her own investigation. I hadn't yet disclosed this to ma'am.

On the last day of her stay in town, I received a call from ma'am. She informed me that her husband would be leaving around 11 am and suggested that I visit her at that time. However, she also requested that I bring Alisha along with me, as she wasn't certain how long her husband would be away, and she had something for both of us.

I agreed and called Alisha, but she was not at home as she was out with her family. She mentioned that she would visit her house, albeit about 10 or 15 minutes later than the given time. When Alisha asked me about the reason, I simply replied that I didn't have any information about it.

Anyway, it was already 10 am, so I got ready and left my house by 10:30 am, hoping to arrive before 11 am. However, I couldn't reach her house before 11 am due to an unexpected encounter with a friend on the way. Nevertheless, I managed to get there on time, around 11:05 am.

Anyway, I arrived at her house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and warmly welcomed me inside.

Sonali ma'am inquired, 'Where is Alisha?'

I replied, 'She will be here in 10 - 15 minutes.'

Sonali ma'am advised, 'Okay, listen to me. My neighbor is here, so you stay in the study room for now. She'll be leaving in a few minutes.'

I responded, 'Okay.'

I entered the house, and it turned out to be the same old lady I had met once before. She recognized me, and we exchanged a few pleasantries, with greetings like 'Hello' and 'Hi,' along with inquiries about how we were doing. She asked why I was there, and I explained that I had come to retrieve some books. After our brief conversation, I made my way toward the study room.

I found myself in the study room, patiently waiting for her. As I looked around, I noticed that she had already packed most of her belongings. My gaze fell upon a pair of long, full-sleeved gloves that belonged to ma'am, and I had the idea to try them on. I successfully managed to put one of them on my right hand, even though the size was a bit small for me. Then, my eyes landed on her camera, resting on the table. I couldn't resist the temptation to pass the time by perusing some of ma'am's sexy pictures.