Chapter 2

" how are you feeling" mom asked.

" i'm a little nervous not only for me but for the guys" i looking out the window.

" listen you do what you do best. You knowing how dianna runs everything you should be fine. let dianna deal with the rest" she told me.

" yeah you're right" i sighed out.

i looked and saw Jamal,Vonte, and monte.

" you gonna okay with the DDP's" i asked.

" you know how i am with tina so i'll be fine" she said.

" okay love you"

" love you too" she said to me as i got out the car. i walked near the door.

they all got out the car and walked to me.

" No fangirling, No flirting, no nothing you will get kicked out the doll house" i said looking at them seriously.

" bu-"

" no buts if she catch you flirting y'all are out got it" i said making it clear i wasn't playing.

" alright alright" vonte said with his hand up.

" okay we go in SILENTLY" i said walking to the door.

we walked in and dianna was talking to the girls.

" this week we are going to the Floor on Fleek dance competition in Vicksburg, Mississippi. This week's category's are trio and stand battle. Some of you are being chosen today to go out for the trio position" she told them.

" what type of dancing do they do" vonte asked.

" they do it all" i whispered back.

" the teams that we're battling this week are Lovejoy Diamonds from Atlanta Georgia, Infamous Dancerettes from Memphis Tennessee, and NV's Dancing dolls"

" i have an ex on the team from memphis" monte said.

" twin two shut up" i whispered harshly.

" we have utilized a lot of stands Lovejoy Diamonds and, NVs dancing dolls. Along with Infamous Dancerettes in the past. you guys won every stand battle last season with the exception of one" she said holding up her finger.

" you guys came back at summer slam and you beat them hands down. I know john is looking for some payback. John does not like to lose at all" she said shaking her head.

" who is this john guy" vonte asked.

" i'll show you after" jamal said.

" did you guys know that john has a male dancer on his squad?" dianna asked them.

" please don't do what i think you're bout to do" i mumbled.

" come here y/n" she said waving me over.

i took a deep breath and walked over to all of them.

" I couldn't get Andre to dance with us this week but  Y/n is a member of a high school dance team and also is a drumline major. Y/n can do any type of dance or trick you throw at her. She will be our secret weapon for this week" dianna said looking at me with a small smile.

" i think if we were to put y/n against john's male majorette.. i think y/n would win" dianna said.

the girls agreed with her which gave me a little confidence boost knowing they've never seen me dance.

" This week we have Jackson state university homecoming parade and the competition. i asked y/n and a few of her team to help us out with that. they will be upfront doing what they do and we will be behind them doing what we do best"

" alright everyone up" she said.

the girls got up and i walked back to where the boys were standing.

"y'all ready to start practicing when they done" i asked.

" yeah what are we working on first" jamal asked.

" the intro we gonna make sure everyone knows who we are and who the dolls are" i said.

time skip

dianna gave us a few minutes to practice our intro before she wanted me to showcase to the girls what i can do.

i sent dianna the recorded band music and stuff so she waiting on me to give her the go.

" alright yall ready" i turned around and asked them.

" yeah" they replied back.

" remember to be in sync with the moves and we do it clean" i said as i turned around and gave dianna a head nod.

shit hit the music and we went full out.

the girls cheered for us as we finished.

" you guys were clean and you kept the intro short so we can get marching i like that" dianna said getting up.

" thank you" i said.

" alright now y'all 3 go sit y/n you stay" they boys sat next to some of the girls and i rolled my eyes. they don't listen.

" would y'all like to see what y/n can do" dianna asked the girls.

they all cheered yes.

" alright well you heard the people" she said going back to her seat.

" you ready" she asked me.

" yeah"

" show out all the tricks you can do that you're pretty sure his male dancer can't" she told me starting the music.