The Celebrity Next Door (1D)

I got out of the yellow taxi, they still make me giggly.

The man got out and took my three suit cases out of the trunk and handed them over to me "There you go darlin'"

I love their accent, British people are the best.

"Thank's, here you go" I handed some money over and he left.

I turned around and looked up at the Apartment Building.

'Brown Wood Apartments'.

I tugged my suit cases along as I walked to the glass door's. I looked at the button and pressed the bottom that was labelled 'Front Desk'.

"Ello?"

I tried not to giggle at the voice "Um, hi! I'm Alexandra Ford, I'm the new person in aprtment 13 B?"

"I'll beep you in"

"Thanks" the door did a beeping noise and I opened it and walked in.

"Here, let me help you"

"Oh, thank's" I say as the guy grab's two of my suit cases from me.

"Floor seven" he tell's me and I nod.

We go into the elevator and then up. We walked to my new apartment "Do you have the key"

"Yeah" I say, pulling the key out of my pocket and he take's it from me and un-lock's my apartment.

I walked in behind him "Woah" 

I looked around, and this is what being on You Tube get's you, a fancy apartment with a good view, in another country...

Sweet.

"I'll leave you to it" I nod and looked around, and then face palmed.

"I need furniture" I groaned.

But then I saw the balcony door's and I dropped my gear and ran over to them. I opened them and looked at the breathe taking view of London "Oh yeah, I can get use to this..." I smiled to myself.

I then stopped and saw some guy walking in his bed room in the other building across from mine "I can defiantly get use to this" I smirk and grabbed my phone and zoomed in, snapping a picture of him in his towel and uploaded it on Instagram.

'Check out my new apartment view, I LOVE London even more now ;)'

I chuckled as people started commenting on it.

'Hot Damn!'

'He's a sexy one O.O'

'Where can I get one?!'

'You lucky bitch'

And then I got one from my little sister, 'Of course you would find the guy, and take a picture of him... only you big sis'

I quickly replied to her, 'You know you love me <3'

''Only because I have to ;)' I chuckled at her reply.

I looked back over to the guy and saw him stretching "Yep, i'm going to love it here" I smiled.

This is going to be a whole lot of fun.

~

Alex is a Australian You Tuber, she moved from her little out back town to the big city of London.

She move's into her new apartment, but what she didn't know is that the apartment next to her was up for sale as-well.

While she goes off to University, he move's in.

After all this time, studying and doing tests, she returns home to find out she has a neighbour.

They meet, but she didn't expect it would be such a adventure with her neighbour and four other boy's.

Let the Laughter, happiness, pain, sadness and screams and parties begin.

~