"True, I saw him this afternoon. I will buy the ice-cream and then we will find a quiet place." Lando nodded

"Who said that you will pay?" Lando said still looking at the guy

"Me, and there is no other option. You are the man of the day I pay for you." Alexis said with a bit of authority

It was now their turn to order their Ice-cream.

"Hi I would like two ice-creams cotton candy and yogurt." Lando said, the waiter prepared the ice-creams and gave them to Lando. Alexis paid and they left the shop, avoiding the journalist who was seating on a terrasse. "Thank you Alexis for this delectable ice-cream." Lando gave Alexis hers.

They walked a bit while eating their ice-cream, and then, finally found a bench to sat on.

"I miss having simple life moments like this, I miss being with you Lan." Alexis started staring at him. "It's hard to be around you and having to act like I barely don't know you, this is not what I want for me and for us. I won't be able to wait one more year to be able to behave in the way I want and not in the way people want me to behave." Lando was carefully listening to what she was saying "I don't want to miss all the memories we can build together, I want to be free and I want us to be free Lando." Lando fixed her for a moment before placing his hand on her cheek, he could see some tears running over her face.

"Alexis, you deserve so much better than a hidden relationship with me, I want you to be happy, to be able to do what you want, where you want, when you want. You deserve the world and beyond princess, I don't want to be the reason of your sorrows." Lando marked a moment of silence before continuing "Alexis, I ..." before he had the time to finish, Alexis interrupted him.

"Lando, before you say anything stupid, I don't want to lost you. I need you Lando!" She had watering eyes "I need you Lando." She whispered; their eyes were locked.

"I need you too Alexis." Lando said, he slowly brought his face closer to Alexis' one. Lando gently placed his lips on Alexis' cheeks for a soft kiss, and then pulled her into a hug. "I don't want to lose you Alexis we will find a way, always." He mumbled these words in her hears "I will take care of you princess."

They were still in a hug when they got interrupt by a flash, Lando took his head of Alexis' shoulder. He quickly linked the dots, and realized that paparazzies were there. "Shit!" He grabbed Alexis' arm and started running. Alexis was confused but started running behind him.

"What's going on?" She asked out of breath

"Paparazzies!" Lando said, thy were still running hand in hand. They tried to lose the paparazzies but it was hard since the town was unknown for them, and the group was large. After 5 minutes which seemed like hours, Alexis and Lando finally found their way back to the car. They jumped in it, started the engine and left the city centre to go back to the hotel.

"I'm sincerely so sorry Alexis, I know you want something else but, this is all I can offer you." Lando was irritated with the situation

"Yeah, this is not your fault at all ok. We shared a wonderful moment together, and the evening isn't finished yet." Alexis smiled at him, she knew the situation was hard for him too. When you are a celebrity you can't have a private life, there is always someone to remind you that you are famous.

"I hate all this fame, can't handle it every day." Lando gasped "I don't want you to suffer of that, I have to protect you from this." Lando started staring at Alexis "I don't want you to deal with all these stuffs." Alexis smiled

"I am already dealing with it Lando, and this is fine. I knew that if I got closer to you there is a package. I can't just get you for me without doing some sacrifices, this is the game Lando. It would be unfair if I didn't want you but just the good side, I want everything from you." Alexis stopped at the traffic light and started fixing Lando "When I will be the best engineer in F1 you will have to deal with my paparazzies you know?" Alexis said with irony, Lando chuckled