"No way, this guy never loses time wit girls, this is scaring."

"I know." Alexis gasped, the memories from Monaco popped up in her mind; Alessandro could be a sweetheart but a dick head at the same time. "Do you want to do anything?" She said with spirit, in order to break the dull atmosphere.

"Actually, I wanted to go out but I know we can't. I hate people!" Lando sounds sad, Alexis grabbed Lando's waist

"I have an idea, I don't know if it's the best but still it could work." Alexis started looking at Lando "We can use my car and wear some caps. I know it's look a bit cliché but it could be the best option." Lando started staring at her.

"Sounds like a plan for me." A smile appeared on his face. "I have all you need here, I don't want to spend my life hiding because of others." Lando stood up and took Alexis' arm. "Let's go princess!"

"I will take my car keys, but you can already reach the parking. My car is a white Fiat 5OO, steering wheel on the left, it's a French car."

"Fine see you there." Before Alexis left Lando's room, the British placed a quick kiss on her forehead. "Be careful on your way princess." Alexis smiled and joined her room.

5 minutes later, Alexis found Lando leaning on her car he was checking his phone. When he heard her footsteps, he drew his eyes away from his phone and looked at Alexis. He was now wearing a brown hoodie and a McLaren cap, he started smiling at the French girl. Alexis opened the car, Lando opened the driver's door.

"Do you want to try?" Alexis asked with a smile

"There is no way I try it, are you even allowed to drive it?"

"Scared of the unknow, I see." Alexis chuckled

"I'm not, so now get in your car muppet!" Alexis laughed

"Alright" They both got in the car, to join the city centre in order to find a place to stay. They were listening to some music while driving.

"This is so confusing to be on the right side and being the passenger." Lando said, Alexis smiled at this statement.

"You should be more confident with my driving skills, also since you are the man of the day what do you want to do?" Alexis was still watching the road.

"First I am in total confidence, then there no other option than an Ice-cream break." Lando said watching at Alexis.

Alexis found a place to park his car in the city, Lando placed a cap on Alexis' head and pulled on her hood before they left the car.

"You are my lil gangsta." Lando chuckled, while pulling his hood on is cap as well. They started walking in the city to find an ice-cream shop, Lando quickly placed his arm around Alexis' shoulders who placed her head on his shoulder.

"I miss our ice-cream trips." Alexis said with nostalgia "I think the last time I ate ice-cream was in Monza with you."

"Same, this is a shame, I want to do this more often." They continued walking in the city searching for an opened ice-cream shop, once they finally found one they waited in the line in front of the shop.

"Your usual order princess?"

"There is no question at this point, this is my go-to order." Alexis stared at him "Are you ok?" Alexis noticed that Lando was fixing his gaze in the horizon.

"Yeah." The British said slowly "I'm not sure but the guy over there is a journalist." Lando pointed with his head, Alexis carefully looked it the indicated direction. "I'm sure this is not the first time I saw him."