Chapter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

She had sorrow in her eyes. Probably, regretting that she left so abruptly a little over 10 minutes ago.

"What hap—" I began to say. It was the only thing I said before she grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine.

Using her hand she swiftly took the strap of the bag I was carrying off my shoulder. And I let go of my suitcase handle. She brought me closer by wrapping her hands on my neck.

I gently bent down to pick her up and carried her to the kitchen island, while using my foot to close the door. Never breaking our desperately needed make out session.

I sat her down on the counter and I rested in between her open legs. My hands, firm on her thighs as she kissed me like it was the only thing that mattered right now.

She pulled away for air, considering she did just run up the street and the driveway so she didn't have much of it. But I didn't care I needed to feel her lips on mine.

So I used my hands to cup her face to pull her in for more. She swung her arms around my neck, crossing them to bring me in closer.

She quietly moaned as I kissed away from her lips down her neck. She brought my face back up to kiss her some more - and I gladly did.

"I'm sorry I freaked out on you, Chris." She took a deep breath as she pulled away. "I-I'm just so stressed, and then you go and tell me that you're leaving for 7 weeks? I can't. It's too much. And the fact that there's nothing I can do, but let you go. Is killing me."

"Hey. Hey." I calmed her down. "It's okay. I deserved the heat, baby. I was so dumb not to tell you what could happen with this potential movie."

"Why didn't you tell me, handsome? We could've been flying out together."

"I-I just thought everything would work out, I honestly don't know, doll."

She smiled softly, and using her cold and wet hand she cradled my face.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. So so much." She started crying. Which made me cry.

"Don't cry, my love." I hated seeing her cry. Because there wasn't anything I could do. "I'll be back before you know it."

She nodded her head, knowing I was right.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you more, Y/n...."

"I gotta go soon." She pouted.

"...I'm not gonna stop kissing you." I said, knowing I'll never get to feel her lips everyday. That I'll only feel them, in about two months.

"That's fine with me." She wrapped her arms around my neck. And crossing her legs around my waist, intentionally pulling me closer.

I leaned in and kissed her slowly and passionately. Cherishing every moment of it. Caressing the outside of her thighs. As she grazed my cheeks with her thumbs.

The honking of the car, rudely interrupted us.

"I gotta go, Chris." She whispered.

"No." I shook my head. "Just a little longer."

She rolled those beautiful eyes of hers, in response to my stubbornness. We kept kissing until our lips were red and sore. But I didn't care.

Finally I helped her off the counter, walking hand in hand towards the door. She picked up my duffel bag from the floor where she had dropped it earlier.

I only allowed her to take it outside of the house, before I took it from her shoulder. Because I didn't like her carrying anything heavy.

I popped my suitcase and my bag in the back of my car. Y/n was nervously playing around in the pocket of her hoodie. Dreading to say goodbye to me.