The blood continues to sprout down my nostrils. "Blood tastes metallic," I said. I don't know what I'm saying. I got blood coming out of me. Blood should stay inside the body.

Josh led me to a restroom and stuffed toilet paper up to my nostrils. How does this keep on happening?

"Am I going to die?"

"No. I know this isn't your first nosebleed, and I'm certain it won't be your last."

I punched his arm, "Be nice."

Josh laughs, "I'm kidding." He rechecks my bleeding nostrils. "I'm sorry."

"I don't like hanging out with you. I always get hurt. Like whenever we're in class."

"You got hurt. Once."

My lips twisted, and I grabbed my backpack from his shoulder. "I'm going to class." I'm in the mood to pout.

"Or-" Josh walks backward in front of me. "I can take you to this amazing place I discovered."

"You're going to take me to a whole new world?"

He grins, "A new fantastic point of view."

"No one to tell us-" I hold up a finger, "No." I boop his nose. 

"Or where to go," he sings.

"Or say we're only dreaming." I cannot believe we're singing when we're supposed to be hiding.

We face back to back and spread our arms, "A whole new world," we sing together.

Josh exhales, "Good thing no one is here."

"You're too cool for this now? Of course, the oh-so-great superstar Joshua Greyson is too cool for a kids song," I teased him. 

He bends down, "Unbelievable sights. Indescribable feeling. Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling. Through an endless diamond sky." I cannot believe he remember that part. 

My eyes narrow.

He follows my actions.

"A whole new world!" we scream from the top of our lungs.

When we spotted an adult, we hid behind a building.

"Do you hear someone singing?" one of them asked.

"Nick. You got to lay off the alcohol."

"I'm a casual drinker," Nick replies. 

"Casual drinker? I saw you pouring a bottle of alcohol into your coffee cup earlier."

"How else do you think I'm always smiling?"

"You still have that dream about that cat?"

Josh and I look at each other. 

"Do you hear this?" I mouthed. 

Slowly, he nods. 

At that time, we wish we didn't hear that. Especially, from teachers. 

"Shh! I told you not to talk about it in public!" 

"Hey, it's okay. Everyone gets wet dreams about having sex with an half female...half cat."

"Do you?"

"Oh fuck no. I'm not into that kinky shit. But, hey, let's hit the clubs this weekend. Blow off some of that steam. Maybe, we'll even find you a girl who can turn your fantasy into a reality."

After their voices disappear, we look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Did you see your face?" I question.