Why did this happen?!

Summary: Harvey has a one night stand with Billy Marlin, he gets really sick. He takes a pregnancy test and comes back positive. He runs away.

Warning⚠️: IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WRITE SMUT, THEN YOU'RE WRONG. I DON'T WRITE SMUT.

"Ahhh." Harvey says, he finished fucking Billy. Which they both enjoyed, "Man, you're a good fucker." Billy says while cuddling with Harvey.

Harvey mutters 'yeah' cuddling with Billy and goes to sleep. Not soon after Billy falls asleep. (Harvey is 100% gay) Both not knowing what will happen to Harvey.

---------------------------Timeskip---------------------

*Harvey Kinkle POV*

I've been throwing up alot recently, while get food carvings of things that I will never eat. During class I threw up in front of everybody during my oral report. And they all looked at me more disgusted, because I came out to everyone and they been picking on me. I didn't really care and so did my friends and dad.

Mrs.Gomez sent me to the nurse's office, once I reach the office I started getting cramps.... Huh, weird. It's almost like I'm pre-

*Normal POV*

Harvey passed out, because the babies (that he did not know about) kicked his heart cause his to passed out because the heart made his lungs stop working. Making him pass out by not breathing. The good this is that the nurse heard something drop so she went to see what it was, when she opened it she saw Harvey Kinkle passed out on the floor.

She quickly got him on a bed when she noticed he's not breathing, quickly she called 911, once they got there they helped him get breathing again. They rushed to the hospital to see what caused him to stop breathing.

---------------------------timeskip---------------------

*Harvey POV*

I wake up with a groan, then beeping. Huh? This isn't the nurse's office, I open my eyes but quickly closed them because of the bright lights, I hear the doors open. "Ahhh, hello Mr.Kinkle." One of whoever the hell said that.

"Lights.... Bright." I say in a weak voice, with that I sense they lower down the lights. "Better?" One of them asks when I open my eyes. I nod, "So we found out why you passed out, you're pregnant." With that everything comes back to me. It all makes sense, the food cravings, cramps, stomach pains, throwing up  constantly. It all made sense, "Hello, hello? Mr.Kinkle?" I realized I zoned out (Harvey has ADHD).

"Oh, sorry. My ADHD causes me to zone out, I'm pregnant?" I say again making sure it's real and I'm not daydreaming again. "Yes sir." Dr.Willam says nodding.

------------------------timeskip------------------------

*Normal POV*

Har- Austin was having the time of his party, he came out to his friends and told them the truth. He end revealed the truth to the whole world that he's gay, his reveal name is Harvey Kinkle and that he ran away because of him being pregnant.

He came back to his Greendale and reunited with his friends, turns out Billy is his new boyfriend. Au- Harvey couldn't ask for a better life.

It's 'better than this'.

(Reference from Austin and Ally song called 'better than this')