Table Manners [Cate x reader]

Start from the beginning

Cate's hand moves closer and closer to your core. It's quite wet, and you are scared she might find out. What would she think of a random girl dripping all over her? Your thoughts freeze as her hand finally reaches the center of your desire. She rubs your clit through your suit lightly, back and forth, and your breath catches in your throat. Time stops.

"You like that, little girl?" Cate murmurs.

You weakly nod your head and whimper in agreement, wanting more.

"I think I have just the treat waiting for you at home. Would you like to come with me? I'll fuck you nice and hard," Cate says.

"Y-yes, please, Cate. I'd love that," you pant in response.

Her hand suddenly stops her motions on your clit. She frowns.

"Don't call me that. From now on it's Daddy. Understood, my little girl?" Cate states.

"Y-yes, Daddy," you say, becoming more intrigued.

Cate removes her hand form your clit and moves it up to your waist to lead you out of the booth. You quickly text Shelby that you're going home for the night, and she texts you back disappointed, but not surprised. Cate squeezes you closer to you as she leads you out from the crowds in the bar and out into the night. There is a full moon out tonight and the stars are out as well, illuminating Cate's blonde hair into a halo crowning her head.

As you approach her car, Cate catches you staring and presses her lips to yours. You stop in your tracks near her car. Her tongue seeks an invitation into your mouth, of to which you happily oblige. Her tongue intertwines with yours as you kiss each other even more passionately. Her hands rest on your hip, and so do yours. Suddenly, she breaks away.

"Well, we actually need to get to my house, right darling?" Cate asks.

"Yes, we do. Then things will get more exciting, right?" You counter.

"Indeed they will."

Cate opens the door for you; you slide right in and are amazed by the sheer comfort of the seat. Cate shuts the door and walks to the other side of the car, finally opening her door and climbing in. The car starts, and she begins to drive you to her home. Your heart is beating as fast as the speed of light, and you wonder what will happen to you tonight.

The car pulls up to a large brick home on the outskirts of your town. Cate kills the engine and gets out; you follow. You barely make it to the other side of the car before she pulls you in and kisses you, her lips impossibly soft. She pins your hands to the hood of the car so you cannot move. Legs starting to wobble, you try to stand there without looking like a complete idiot. Cate slowly leans towards your left ear.

"You know, you don't have very good table manners. I can fix that for you. Would you like that?" Cate murmurs into your ear.

You swallow hard. "Yes, yes please."

"Good."

Cate unpins your hands and leads you into her house. It's so very elegant and interstellar; light dances around the large living room like stars dancing around the night sky. You stare in awe, and marvel at her taste in lavish decorations. She leads you through the living room to her larger than life kitchen. The first thing you notice is the large table. It's quite plain compared to the rest of the items, and yet the minimalism causes it to be more pronounced, rather than it fading into the background. Cate leads you to it.

She sits you right on top of the table, and grins. "Stay right here. I've got to get some... items."

Cate turns around and vanishes deeper into the house. Your heart beats faster; your palms grow even more clammy. Out of nervousness and not wanting to make a fool of yourself later, you kick off your heels. Still, you are on edge. You begin to swing your legs erratically on the table like a small child excited to get a birthday present. What Cate is bringing, you don't quite know. You stare down at the floor.