characters

But i still want you...

Tina khanna
She is 47 years, she is kind but stubborn, she is the wife of a successful businessman Raj Khanna, she loves to Write but no-one never knew what she writers on her diary.
She's secretive and introvert person.

Madhuri Dixit as Tina Kapoor

Sham Kapoor
He is 51 years, very arrogant & stubborn. He gets angry very easily. He is a very successful businessman. He loves his wine, he is also a Soft person who cries but he never showed his soft side to anyone. He is a Very honest person

 He is a Very honest person

Anil Kapoor as Sham Kapoor

About Tina's life

Tina's parents forced her to marry Raj
Tina never wasn’t in love with Raj but she had no choice she Can't disappoint her parents so she married  Raj. Raj loves Tina but the way he shows his love towards Tina wasn’t a good way. Tina never liked him. They were never happy about their married life. Tina and Raj have a son (Karan Khanna) who live in London for his studies. He never had a good relation with her mother.

About Sham's Life
Sham and Priya's marriage was a love marriage. Sham loved priya unconditionally but priya only cared about money and fashion she married him because of his money but Sham didn’t Knew it before marriage he realized it after his marriage but it was too late he can't divorce her because in his family it’s a rule that couple can't divorce because they think that people will say bad things about them. Priya and Sham don’t have any Child and priya doesn’t care about it. Because of this things Sham started drinking.

Heyy guys i'm roja (madhuri.ishq from ig) i started writing Again after 1 year so i don’t know if yall like my story or not so it would help me if yall comment Your opinions about it byee