Parenting Headcanons

Magsimula sa umpisa

-  Albert would want two kids, and he'd want a boy and one girl

-  Albert would want two kids, and he'd want a boy and one girl. In the end, he'd have two daughters, and he'd dote on the both of them way too much.

- His daughters are his little princesses, and he's always buying them cute dresses and pampering them. 

- He gives them hugs all the time, in the morning, before they go to bed, and whenever he comes back from a work trip.

- Albert would spoil his daughters so much, he can't help it. And he could never say 'no' to them if they asked for anything. All it takes is for them to look at him with their adorable puppy eyes, and he gives up. 

- He tries to be strict towards his kids, but he has such a soft spot for them, and he can never stay mad at them for anything. 

- If his kids wanted to play a princess game or have him join their tea party, he would happily take the time for it.

- And as his daughters got older, he would be especially overprotective over them. It would get even worse once they get a boyfriend. 

- Moran wouldn't even think of having kids

- Moran wouldn't even think of having kids. Somehow, he ended up with three sons. One thing he learned from this, was that he is not good at all when dealing with babies. 

- When his son was little and was heard crying in the middle of the night, he usually just pretended that he was still sleeping to get out of it and make you deal with it instead. 

- And he will avoid changing diapers as much as he can. After trying to clean a diaper that one time, he swore he would never do that again. But after you forced him to, he ended up cleaning most of the diapers grudgingly. 

- As the three siblings started arguing or fighting over something, he's surprisingly good at stopping the fights between them.  When his kids grew older,  they all got along with each other very well. 

- Moran secretly tries to be the cool guy in front of his boys. And he's more like a best friend to them, instead of a father figure. 

- They would all be troublemakers though, and they would cause so much chaos around the house. If they end up swearing at a young age, it would be Moran who accidentally taught them that. Sometimes he forgets to watch his language in front of the kids.