Chapter 5- Turn Ups to Break Downs

Start from the beginning

50 minutes later....

So I finally get ready and I put on my bleached dark blue ripped jeans that hug my booty. I have on some cocaine timbs and an all white shirt and my bleached jean vest. I looked cute as fuck but I wish I had a smaller body I would look even better. Ugh I hate being fat bro its so irritating I wear nice stuff but still I feel ugly as hell. I just can't help it. Anyways...so its now 9:00 and I get a call from Daquez "Hello" I say irritated. "Come outside bae" he says. "Alright Daquez" I say coldly. Yes you guys I am being all types of petty but do I care? Umm no but yeah he still bae I'm just messing with him a little bit. So I grab my oceans cologne and spray it 4 times. I get my iPhone and walk downstairs say bye to my mom and leave out. I walk out and Daquez is leaning on his car in bleached dark blue pants, a red shirt, white low tops, and a all white bucket hat and a gold chain and gold watch. Lord my hood baby Jesus take this wheel of my life please I give myself unto thee take me before he does. "Damn bae you look so fucking good" he says biting his lip and squinting his eyes. "Yeah thanks and you look alright I guess" I say opening my door.I get in and I was about to close until he stopped me. "Look I know you mad at me right now but just know I feel bad and I got a surprise for you in the back that will go good with your outfit so don't be mad" he says trying to kiss me. I let my mind go and I gave into him and his voice. He broke the kiss and went on his side and got in. He reached in the back of his seat and pulled out this small white bag. He put in my lap and said please forgive me. I opened the bag and pulled out two bracelets. One was a white rosarie bracelet I put it on and fell in love with it. The other was a gold chain that had "#BADASS" on it. I put it on too and fell in love. He made me so hapy. I really love accessories especially bracelets. "OMG Daquez I love it oh my gosh yaaasss bae knew what I like". I say hugging him and kissing his cheek. He was blushing his ass off. He tried to hide it but he was horrible at it. "Alright boo we bout to go to this party that everyone been hyping up at school so just chill and act like we not together". Hold the fuck up my nigga what you mean I already knew to do that but to hear it one out his mouth made me mad all over again. "I knew but damn don't be so happy about it" I said looking out the window. "Alright bae but you know I need to keep us a secret for two months remember I will put us out there in due time I promise". I tried my best not to get in my feelings but I couldn't help it. I chose not to ruin the night and let it go. "Ugh alright Daquez" I say getting agitated we still sitting here. "Alright give me a kiss" he says looking at me. I leaned over and we met halfway and we kissed. We broke it and pulled off. After 20 minutes of driving and his hood trap music blasting. He was surprised I knew the words to "Trap Queen" that was my shit. He was rapping the whole song to me he could have crashed a couple times. It was so fucking cute. We pull up to the party and its not packed but not full either. I spot Kay in the corner on her phone. "Hey Bestfriend" I say. She jumped like she seen Kim Kardashian without makeup(BTW no shade I love Kim K). "Bitch I thought you wasn't gone come its not really any people here thats cool"she says getting up. "I know but I don't know how long-" I was saying being cut off my my favorite twerk song Nicki Minaj-Anaconda. "Oohh shit bitch we bout to fuck it up let's go how come on" Kay says smacking my ass. "Let's go" I say unbuckling my belt so I can get a good twerk cause my jeans were tight. Me and her fucked it up In was twerking on her and she was twerking on me. We was going crazy and so was a couple other girls. We was in the floor twerking we was going so hard my ass was on point and was going in a circle and clapping like it was no tomorrow. Oh yeah y'all a fat boy can twerk I was killing it. When the song went up I was tired as hell. Me and Kay went to the bathroom to take selfies cause we was still cute. While walking out the bathroom I heard moaning come from a room. I left it alone and went o look for Daquez and I didn't find him anywhere. I looked outside for him but his truck was still there. I would hate to think something happened to him. I looked and seen his arm wrapped around Draya coming down the stairs. Her hair was messed up, his pants were unzipped I absolutely wanted to flip. Man WHAT THE FUCK. He saw me and had a shocked look on his face. I gave him the look of death when I saw him. I just ran outside and started crying my eyes out. He needed a nut that damn bad. He just so bold I can't deal and we not even together I don't know whether to keep talking to him or give up. I want him in my life but this will be a long ass night. Kay came outside and said "Its okay Bestfriend you gone be just fine". "I don't know why I get my hopes up every fucking time" I say hugging her. I just cried my heart sank in my shoes. "What's wrong with you" Daquez comes out asking all nonchalant and shit. "Man dog I would kill you but I'm too cute for jail and my mom here but just know you on my list nigga"Kay says mugging Daquez and walking away. "Let's go shawty" Daquez says walking to the truck. Oh see he got me fucked up. You walk down the stairs witg the school hoe. Then you come outside like ain't shit happen and I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Bitch got me bent all out of shape. I walked to the car and got in and slammed the door. "Nigga you got me all fucked up" I say all in one breath.........TO BE CONTINUED.

Soon guys I am very excited about this book and how it's all unfolding if it seems like its moving fast. That's only because there will be a lot more drama and will be even better. This is only the beginning. Leave feedback and vote vote vote.

-FlawlessTae