Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

Jensen was at the door, his situation was similar to mine. We were both here, to keep our families safe and we had no idea how to get out of this terrible dilemma we've stumbled across.

He reminded me of lot of myself, egocentric, sarcastic, good looking with the "I don't give a fuck" mindset. Just like me.

He walked me to the car and put my duffel bag in the back. We've grown close these past weeks, as I began working for JB.

"When you land, don't hesitate to get help. For the love of god, Nikki." He whispered very lowly. The only way we've been communicating these past few weeks.

"No, I-I will find another way. Y/n is looking for me right now, and she will probably fly to my parents house to make sure that I'm okay, since I dropped out of school. I'll see how I can tell her what's happening. Without JB knowing."

"Be careful. He has eyes and ears everywhere." Jensen warned me - and I definitely believed that because JB knew things that were spoken behind closed doors, which makes me think he either has cameras everywhere or people working for him all around.

"I'll be fine, Casper. You should be worried about yourself. I'd watch that temper you have especially with JB. He's not the sweetest as you can see."

I call him Casper because when I first arrived to this secret location, as Jensen and I got to know each other, he told me that his family has a secret ghost and spirit hunting business that no one knows about, but they cover it up with a "weapon" making business.

Every time I remember this, I just laugh, thinking that ghosts and demons are real. What else is new?

"I'll send you a post card." I said jokingly, even in tough situations, I make sarcastic jokes, it's my way of coping.

"Tell your sister, I said hey." He responded with another sarcastic remark.

"I think you're a little late if you're still trying to win her over, she's married now y'know."

"Course not, that date was JB's idea. Your sister's hot, but not my type. Chris can keep her."

"Not your type, huh?" I smirked.

"Be safe."

"Casper, please. I've met more mafia leaders around the world than I can count. I'll be fine." I closed the door to the car, but the window was down so I could still speak to him. "What I need is to find a way out of this hellhole."

I whispered the second part. Jensen nodded, in agreement. The same thing he's been trying to do for months, as well. But no luck.

I hopped into the black SUV, and half way to the airport I began changing to my tight black dress, I slipped on my expensive Jimmy Choo heels, some gold jewelry and my Gucci sunglasses with a bag from Gucci as well.

The only technology I had with me, was a burner phone that JB used to call me. That was it. He also gave me an iPhone to replace the one I had, so my parents wouldn't suspect anything.

Obviously they would know something was wrong if they saw that I changed my iPhone for a burner phone.

So with my new iPhone, JB would be able to control from LA all my messages and calls. So now I can call Y/n, since I wasn't able to answer from my other phone, that was locked away in a drawer in JB's office back in LA.

When I arrived at the airport, I didn't speak to anyone even though I earned a lot of looks. But people probably just assumed that I was just another hard working "agent" or the "CEO" of a company.

My flight was fine, JB sat me in the front row of the first class section, and the plane was full except for the seat next to mine. So I assume that he bought both seats so that no one would sit next to me in order to avoid any contact with anyone. Like I said, he has everything planned out.