First Day

A/N: Hello everybody!! I hope this story is finding you well, as it's my first time every writing one! Please disregard any errors, i'm going to try my best but this is so out of my comfort zone!! but anyways, without further ado- here's my story lmao.
P.S- this chapter will most likely be a bit boring/confusing. With it being the first chapter, i felt i needed to add some character to Y/N, as well as kind of just set the vibe for the story. I'm going to start on chapter 2 ASAP.
-
"Dad, stop!! Put the gun down please.. don't hurt my mommy!"

"Y/n, my love, one day you'll understand why I have to do this.. I'm sorr.."

You awake to the sound of your alarm, an ancient looking mass of sound and plastic on your nightstand. SHIT! 6:15 A.M and you're first day at the BAU is supposed to begin at 7! There goes the great first impression you were hoping to give to the team.
Pushing your hair up into a messy bun and frantically trying to pick out something to wear, you decide upon black slacks, a lavender blouse and black high top converse. No matter how hard you tried, dress shoes just weren't your thing-hopefully no one notices.
Rushing through the front door, you run down the two flights of stairs at your apartment and into your car. The drive is about 20 minutes, but who knows how much traffic will add this morning.

As soon as you make it to Quantico, you rush to the elevator. As the door opens, you see the team- your team now- rushing into a conference room. Trying to hurry, you're greeted by a man with a stern look on his face- SSA Hotchner. Though you'd never met, you knew who he was. Everyone within the FBI did.

"SSA Hotchner.." you start, "I'm"-
"Late." he finishes before you get a chance to introduce yourself. "We just got a case, and it seems to be of utmost importance. Follow me into the conference room where you will be briefed."

Well shit, what a great first day this is turning out to be. Oh well, it's time to focus. Pushing your thoughts away, you look around the round table before taking a seat. Up on a screen is 5 women, probably about your age, all having been murdered and dumped in the woods.

The case is Stafford, Virginia, so there's no need to fly. Agent Hotchner assigns you to ride in the SUV with SSA Emily Prentiss and Dr. Spencer Reid. The doctor is actually pretty cute, you mumble  yourself while walking to the SUV.  Hopefully your crush doesn't cause any trouble...

———————
A/N: Guysss i'm so sorry this chapter is boring as hell- I just needed a filler chapter and a starting point/base for the storyline. Next chapter will be out asap.