Boredom Acting

Once upon a short story...

In Rocko's house, everything was fine until...BANG!
"Hellooooooooo, Rockoooo!" Heffer says, bashing the door open, "That was a bit loud Heffer..." Filburt says in a nervous voice, getting interrupted by Heffer. "Rocko?" They find Rocko sitting upside down on his sofa. Filburt, who is covering his ears asks "Rocko, what's happening right now?" "It's Upside Down Day, Fellas!"
"Oh? Last time I checked it was June 29th...What is Upside Down Day Anywa-"
Rocko starts making helicopter noises, While Running around in circles. "Is it Helicopter Day?" Heffer asks, he thought it was Upside Down Day...Rocko keeps making Helicopter noises until he gets woozy and falls onto the floor. Silence enters the living area until..."I'm hungry." Comes out of Heffer's mouth. Rocko stays on the ground for a few seconds...And..."Tis' I! Plankton!" Rocko mimics Plankton, confusing both Heffer and Filburt. "Rock? I thought it was Helicopter Day." "Give me the formula, Krabs!" "KRAB!" Filburt yells, thinking there was a Krab in the living area. "I never knew Rocko had such a good impression of a Helicopter, and a villain!" Rocko keeps on mimicking the people he knows. "WHAT'S ALL THE NOISE HEREeeee...e...?" Mr. Bighead enters the House and sees Rocko mimicking him, and immediately closes the door, with a dark look on his face. "BEV!" "Oh yes, Ed sweetie?" "That Wallaby and his friends are mimicking people!" "Oh? Well that's new, I'll go see what's happening over there." Mrs. Bighead takes a walk over to Rocko's home, she knocks on his door. "Rocko? Are you thereeee?" The door opens, but she doesn't see Rocko, she sees Heffer and Filburt at the door. "Where's Rocko, you two?" She asks, they move out of her way, showing Rocko acting like a Cat. She blinks multiple times wondering if this is real, or fake, then she breaks out into a laughing matter. "Oh Rocko! What are you doing! That's so funny!" She says while laughing in tears. Heffer and Filburt start to laugh too. Mr. Bighead enters the house to see all of them laughing, "HEY! What's so funny?!" He looks at Rocko, who is holding his dog and twirling around while him and his dog makes funny noises, Mr. Bighead can't help but laugh as well! "Hey Mrs. And Mr. Bighead! How about we join Rocko and his dog! Y'know what they say, 'if you can't beat em' join em'!" They all join Rocko, Spunky, Heffer and Filburt and they all start mimicking each other, laughing, and having fun!

And they all lived a happily ever Modern day...

The End.