Anni

{Character made by me and design made by me as well}

Anni is a ten year old female faun and is the main character of Radio Hotline and a major character. Anni is a baker and the descendant of Fleur, having very similar interests to her ancestor and even though she is quite young, Anni is very important to the story.
Anni is a baker but wants to be a florist, very much like her ancestor Fleur. she's known to be quiet and most of the time- eavesdropping. But she has a remarkable personality, having a sharp tongue and having a great sense of style as well. Anni is a member of L'berg Village.
Anni has long, thick and fluffy auburn hair with blond streaks in her bangs that shine in the light sometimes. Her hair is sorta tied with a yellow scrunchie with flowers glued to the fabric, Anni has short horns with floppy brown ears with some ear piercings. She always has at least one bandaid on her and is usually dirty. She wears yellow flower crowns  most of the time and a straw Sunhat with a white ribbon and a line of beads at the front brim. Anni has one blind eye which she usually covers with her hat, hair or anything else really. Anni also usually wears long dresses with an apron and white gloves or baking mittens, Anni paints her nails with mashed up flower ink some times and she has hooves and a tail. It's surprising that she doesn't have any scars.
Anni's backstory is unknown to most and not many think about finding out. Although even Anni doesn't remember, she can sometimes randomly have snippets from her past but she forgets them quickly. When she does remember, she tries her best to shake them off. Anni is also naturally skilled in art, flower pressing, writing and baking.

Like what I said, To most people, Anni seemed to be a quiet, nosy, mysterious girl and a background character. But once you get to know her, you start to notice her true personality. Anni's impulsive, bold and stubborn behavior led to her finding the radio in the river and the telephone. Anni put the radio and telephone in her bakery, disappointed when she found out that all that would come out of the radio was static or old fuzzy music and the telephone didn't work. But again, her curiosity led her to insert the radio's weird plug into the slot under the '20' mark on the radio- and dialing '151891514' and that's when she heard Orion.
At first, she thought Orion was just some old podcast. But when she was writing something, talking to herself, Orion responded. And Anni thought Orion was a ghost in the radio and threatened to smash the radio, after a few hours of Orion basically begging for Anni to not smash the radio, Anni reluctantly listened to Orion's story and she told him about what life was like in the human realm.
And for a long time, the two became friends, Orion found Anni interesting while Anni found Orion rather peculiar. Anni then found out about Fleur and about her being her ancestor and Anni's place in the 'prophecy' and how she was the one to free Orion.
Orion himself hadn't known about Anni being related to Fleur and explained who Fleur was to Anni, and just like Fleur, after learning her place in the prophecy, she had a really close call with the mayor when the mayor came into her bakery but unlike Fleur, she managed to hide Orion.
After that, Anni told Orion that she would come soon and would talk to him tomorrow, pulling the plug out of the radio and stashing both of the radio and telephone in the cabinet with the yellow flower on it and locking it with the gold lock. I might make another story where Anni sets off on a journey to free Orion from the void, unless if I loose interest which is very likely :)

Age: 10
Species: Faun
Status: Alive
Affiliations: Baker
Relatives:
Mother: unnamed, 'The lady with the flowers'
Father: unnamed, 'the man with glasses'
Brother: unnamed, 'the rude one'
Ancestor: Fleur.
Sister: Namoni, aka, the dead one.
Height: 4'9