The man looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. He looked around.

"Fine. Be fast. If someone catches us both of us will be I trouble."
He whispered sneaking his phone to me. I saw him stand in front of me. I looked up and noticed he was blocking the view of the camera.

I typed in y/ns number and recorded a video.

"Y/n it's max, I'm alright."I looked at the bandages, "kinda anyway I got someone here to use their phone. I've gained my parents trust Wich I'll explain later but you don't need to worry about me. But don't go to the camp! It's all a trap! There waiting for you and will hurt you of you go their. Take david, get far enough and call the cops-" my father stormed in,

"I knew it!" He screamed.

I looked back at the phone, "y/n go, hurry!" 
Had just enough time to yell and send before a bag was placed over my head and everything went black.

Your POV:

"Take david get far enough and call the cops- he looked up and gasped, y/n go hurry!" He yelled when the video ended.

I looked up at david "what do we do?" I asked.

He thought, "you go I'll go to camp, they want you right? We can't let them take you."

"What?? No! David if there being serious the'll shoot everyone if I'm not there.."

"We should do David's idea, if they want you there's a 100 percent chance you'll be hurt but it's less with just me and david." The officer butted in.
She looked around, "we're on the middle of the lake there's no siderite cameras, I can call for backup and you go hide."

"What no!"

"Y/n l/n we can't argue on this! Do as I say for your safety!" She yelled.
David nodded. We reached the shore.
David got out and headed towards the camp before coming back and kissing me on the lips.
He held onto my face and made it quick, he handed me a pocket knife from his pockets and handed it to me. "be safe."

He ran off towards the camp and the officer handed him a razor to protect him self.

I looked at the poket knife with the words, 'you should not fight to hurt those you hate but, to protect those you love.'  Carved into the Handel. It was David's handwriting.

I looked towards the camp and then in front of me.

I ran into the woods looking for somewhere to hide,

"MAX NO!!" I heard kids cry, Nikki and Neil..
you should not fight to hurt those you hate but, to protect those you love.

I tuned around and ran towards the camp. Branches scratched at my face arms and legs but I didn't care. I clenched onto the the knife
I ran towards camp when screams and crys filled the air.
I got to the opening of the camp. Everyone was being held onto by big men with guns.

"Y/n where are you!" The woman yelled.

"Come on DONT abandon them too!" A man yelled after.
I looked at a kid who was in the mans arms. He was being held by his waist and a knife was pressed against his throat.

Max..

I emerged from the woods. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I yelled walking up to the people.

"Y/n... no.." max whispered.

The man and woman smiled evilly that it sent shivers down my spine.

"We will...but... we've heard that your a bug hearted girl... so.. I have an option for you."