An old man without One Finger

Each person in this life has a story, Everyone is going through something , that we know nothing about it, Anna has been always wondering, how life would be if she could read each person's mind...of course it wouldn't be as easy as she thought .
One of her wonder day's ,while she was going back home from work, she was sitting on the bus she found herself looking at an old guy's finger ,he was grumpling while climbing into the bus, one of his fingers has been cut, he had a stick on one hand , and some shopping bags on the other ,all of his body were sweaty, yet he kept his traditional cultural clothes on, it was clear he had a very hot and tiring day...no one knows how many person have passed by this old guy! and had a diffirent thoughts! Life is crazy ,lot's of people might have seen him, or maybe she will see him again in the future, but she won't be able to recognize him, she wanted to tell that guy ,that she was thinking about his life just a couple of minutes ago, just to remind him "a stranger have passed by him" and wanted to thank him for being blessed, and she's proud of him for being strong since this day, he has been through a lot, And he does matter. One finger made her think that much , that was her first impression of that old man.
"So what would be your impression of an old man without one finger"would you think he has been through alot? Or maybe that's his pumishment about some sin he did long ago?" Before she get off.. she left the guy a seat to sit in a proper and a nice place , no word was used in these thoughts ...only actions, even though the action didn't made him recognize her thoughts... but she felt warm by doing that.