I feel sorry for her.

Začít od začátku

y/n: ughh fine.

you roll your eyes and get out of bed getting dressed into black ripped jeans and a grey hoodie, Wanda gets dressed into read jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with a red jacket on top. once you're both finished getting ready you go to get breakfast and the kitchen is surprisingly empty.

y/n: wow, do you hear that?

Wanda: what? 

y/n: exactly silence. its great isn't it.

Wanda: it really is.

she laughs grabbing you both a cup of coffee and sitting next to you, you're half way through your coffee when carol walks in.

y/n: neverminded.

you both laugh.

carol: neverminded what?

y/n: i was just saying how great it was that it was quiet.

carol: oh I'm sorry is my being here disrupting your morning.

y/n: it is actually.

carol: too bad.

you go to stand up but you feel wandas hand on your thigh you instantly relax.

carol: oh look y/n being tamed.

y/n: yeah by your ex ( you grin at her, you can see the anger raising within her) oh did i hit a nerve?

carol: shut your mouth.

y/n: yeah that's what i said to Wanda when she was screaming my name.

she just looks at you as her hands flash gold before she walks out of the room. wands grip loosens as she stands up and goes to walk out the room.

y/n: where you going?

Wanda: was that necessary?

y/n: you're sticking up for her? after what she did, wow.

Wanda: i just feel bad for her, i left her and now were parading around here it must hurt.

y/n: hurt? you want to know what hurt; when she dropped me from 100ft and i almost died or when she tried to kill me again less than a couple of days ago or do you not remember that?

Wanda: of course i remember, its also what brought you back to me.

y/n: so you're glad it happened? I COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED WANDS. I'm sorry for shouting but i lost who i was. i still don't know who i am its been months and i sill have no idea and you have the nerve to sit there and defend her.

Wanda: I'm sorry.

y/n: save it.

you stand up violently the chair goes flying backwards as you head for the door.

Wanda: y/n where are you going? we need to talk.

y/n: go talk to carol, while you're there thank her for almost killing me. 

you storm out the room bumping into Yelena. 

Yelena: hey, calm down what's going on?

y/n: i need space, if anyone asks I'm in my room.

Yelena: where are you going?

y/n: for a walk...

Yelena: okay stay safe.

you teleport outside and start walking, the fresh air gently blowing through you hair was so relaxing just what you needed. after a while you realized it was getting dark and you jogged back to the compound. it was taking longer than you thought. Jesus how far did i actually walk you think to yourself before finally reaching the edge of the compound. you see an outline of someone running towards. as it quickly approaches you realize its Wanda. she uses her powers to hold you in place as she gets up in your face.

Wanda: where the fuck have you been?

y/n: i went for a walk...

she slaps you.

Wanda: a walk? a walk?! its been 9 hours where could you have possibly been walking to?

y/n: i needed to clear my head and don't slap me again, I'm not someone you can just control.

Wanda: I'm sorry but for 9 hours?

y/n: i had a lot of stuff to think about, can we go inside I'm freezing.

Wanda: yeah, of course.

she removes her magic from around you and you both go inside sitting next to the fire to keep warm. she moves closer to you and puts her hand in yours.

Wanda: y/n I'm sorry.

y/n: its fine.

Wanda: can we actually talk instead of you just pretending you're fine.

y/n: fine, talk.

Wanda: i did love carol...

y/n: great start.

Wanda: but i love you more, the only reason i got with carol is because i missed you so much i couldn't cope seeing you like that and carol was there for me, but as soon as you woke up no matter how much i tried i knew it was you i had to be with.

y/n: do you still love her?

Wanda: i will always care for her but no, i don't. the moment you hit the ground and i thought you were dead all feelings for her died.

y/n: I'm sorry i over reacted earlier, it killed me to see you with her so i can only imagine what she's feeling right now, if you want to be friends with her i wont stop you; but if anything happens that's it were done.

Wanda: i promise you nothing will ever happen between us, i love you not her baby.

y/n: good now kiss me, i missed you.

she pulls you closer to her kissing you, when Yelena walks in.

Yelena: ew get a room. ( she laughs)

you pull away laughing.

y/n: shut up you.

Yelena: good to see you in a better mood dork.

Wanda: oi only i get to call her that.

Yelena: sorry mom.

y/n: ill be back in a minute babe.

Wanda: where you going?

y/n: don't stress ill be back in a minute.

you disappear and go to find tony.