|Walking Home|

Background info
Year: what ever you want <3
You get cold walking home, and Ronnie takes notice.
<><><><><><>

The chilly night air cut through you as you and Ronnie were walking home from a party. You looked at him as you walked, watching the moonlight dance upon his face. The night got increasingly colder as you walked on, causing you to shiver. "You cold babe?" Ronnie asked, noticing your visible shudder. "Y- yeah." You stuttered, your teeth chattering slightly. "Here, I'll get you warmed up." He said with a smile as he opened up his big fur coat, welcoming you inside. You snuggled up to his warm body as he encased you in the soft insulating fur, kissing your head lightly. You warmed up within minutes, and you were struggling to stay awake in his comforting arms. When you arrived home, Ronnie wasted no time as he picked you up bridal style and placed you on the couch, covering you in blankets. He soon joined you on the couch, slipping under the blankets and snuggling up against you. "Goodnight baby." He whispered sweetly, planting a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight." You replied smiling. Soon after saying goodnight, you fell asleep comfortably warm from head to toe.