Chloe face turn into red and give me a 'I will get you back' look.

I left the lover bird alone and go to my room to get dress up and Audrey say that we will go at 10 am. I go out of the shower and wore this :

And then I make a ponytail same as Chloe instead of my usual pigtails

The kwami was in another room and that room is beside my room so I don't have to worry anything if they was lost or something.

I watching Ssniperwolf, inquisitormaster, Mr Beast and etc youtuber just to past the time and when it reach 9:30 am, Chloe burst into my door.

"Mare-bug!!thx for the breakfast and aren't you excited to go on New york!" Chloe say in a excitement tone because she get to spend many time with her mother.

"Indeed I do queenie and I see that you wore my creation instead of your mother" I smile at her and she reply.

"well yeah duh, I wore your creation today and my mother tomorrow" She said proudly.

The outfit that Chloe wore was Cute! This is what she wear :

And then Nino came "Hey dudette and hey babe, looking cute same as everyday" Nino give a wink at Chloe and Chloe blush a bit

Nino wore this :

"Btw, it's 9:40 now

"Btw, it's 9:40 now. We better go before we left our flight" I said and they nod.

We grab our backpack and go at the reception counter.

We go put our backpack in the limo and Audrey already in the limo.

Audrey sit at the front while me, Chloe and Nino sit at the back. The kwami was sitting beside me playing with each other.

Im glad that Chloe and her mother was reunited as a family now and ofc I also was in the family.

Nino was making some music and I just talking to tikki.

"Hey, I heard there is avenger at New York. I can't wait to meet one of them!" Chloe said squealing.

"Yes and you guys also have to learn some martial art and magic at there" Tikki say muching her macaroon.

"What you mean by that tikki ?" Nino ask and Tikki answer "As you known, there were 2 type of magical power and those were the infinity stone and kwami.

We both have the same power and for our luck.

no one known bout kwami cause they just known that the stone has a powerful power same as us, so many bad people want the stone to make their wishes".

We were a bit shock bout the information and I decide to ask tikki something.

"so what the point of martial art and the infinity stone ?" And then plagg answer "There might be many villain in there and you already have half of our power inside your body but you don't known how to use it. So if you learn martial art, you can be some kind of wizard and you guys might have learning to use new power. So you guys better prepare what will happens in the future."

We nod and then the limo stop so that mean we already arrived at airport.

Audrey or should I say mother has brought us the VIP plane ticket and I was very greatfull to have that.

We have board on the plane and my VIP room is 2. Nino and Chloe room is 3 and mother room was 1.

I put the miraculous box at the bed and let the kwami have fun a bit while I go to sleep.

I have reminds tikki to wake me up when we arrive and tikki also in charge on taking care of the kwami for a bit.

I fall into a deep sleep without any dream.

1049 word
30 june 2021