'Begining-May 2'

Leo thinking about that incident day by day..He can't get rid of that...Totally confused...Leo:(my imagination..no..but that pot... possible.. not possible😵)
May is about 7 month now..mom trying to feed her some food...
           one evening
Mom: "Leo..take this soft rice..and feed this to your sister.. properly..a few grains..one time... understand??🤨..

Leo: "yes mom..understand..👍☺️"

Leo came in room...May looking all red .

Leo:"ohh May...are u feeling hot??..hmm??..okk..I will open this window...fine.."

Leo trying to open the window...suddenly...many objects on desk...all toys...along with may starts flying..all are connected to blue rays coming out of May's body...

Leo threw the bowl...screamed...ran towards kitchen...

He was total shocked.... extremely exhausted...

Mom: "Leo, what happened??..why are you  shouting??...why your face all red??.. anything happened?? "

Leo just speechless...He was breathing so hard...
Leo:"Mommmm...Mommm."..

Mom: hmmm?? What??..breath properly..and tell me?

Leo:"mmmmmm...mayyyy"

Mom: "what??..mayyy..Is she alright??...huh??

Mom ran towards room..
Leo ran behind her..
(Mom looking  in the room...) everything was fine...May playing in her cradle..Just there was broken bowl..and    scattered rice...

Mom: "oh noo..Leo....at one moment..I just got scared...look what u did??..aishhh...."

Leo: " no mom...I just saw...may is flying...and so many things are flying  here... believe me mom...I just got scared too much and through the bowl...I am not joking..trust me...plss..."

Mom: " oh come'on Leo...
Stop telling silly excuses...I hate lies..and also stop day dreaming..Do you think...I will believe on that..may is flying..labb..labb..labb...stop watching too many cartoons....Go and give me broom..I have to clean this.."

Leo's all eyes filled with tears....he ran towards his room... shouting..."Trust me...I am not lying.."

Mom: " leoooo"

Leo closed the door of his room...and thinking... "what's going on?"...He was totally surprised...frightened....
Confirming himself..."I know..This was not my imagination..It happened before..at that time...only flower pot..but this time...I know..I...I..
believe ..but ..how??"
                   Night
Dad: "Leo..open the door..my boy... don't worry...mom is not shouting...come for dinner..mom told me..You was totally frightened...tell me what happened exactly..or if you don't want to tell me..forget about that...Leo"..
          Knock knock
Leo don't want to give any answer..becz he knows that no one gonna belive on him...he was just 😶..

Dad: " no reply..maybe he slept..okk..good night Leo..we may talk tomorrow 😇"

Leo couldn't sleep whole night...this incident..coming out of his mind... repeatedly...

After that..Leo became silent... don't wanna talk to anybody ..He even frightened to get near may...spending most of the time in his room all alone..
Leo's mom and dad was so worried about him...

After 1 week: around mid night..
A very loud screaming voice of Leo's mom...."save..save.. what's happening...wth"
After listening that sound Leo woke up suddenly..and ran towards the  room...

(Mom and dad both towards the door.).mom pulling her hair..and screaming loudly..dad trying to calm down her...
Leo looked up in the room..
like before...all the things along with May was  flying....blue light everywhere...
Suddenly....all blue energy combined and suddenly it blast with extreme. Sound...💥...
All house lights gone..total darkness... May starts crying loudly....
Dad opened the torch ...
Everything in the room was broken... May crying on her broken cradle...Leo went into the room...

Mom: no..leooo..stoppp..where are  you going??.

Leo fastly go towards may...

Leo:" May, are you all right??"

She was all red and crying...

Leo hugged her... trying to confort her...

Dad:" look like..all bulbs got burst...wait..we have one extra bulb...."

Dad trying to fix bulb..mom was so frightened and breathing hardly....

Leo:" look, I think she slept...she also stop crying"

Light comes...

Mom crying and saying:" Leo, I am sorry..I didn't belive on you...leave that beast...come near me....😭😭😭..

Dad:" stop telling her beast..she is your daughter..how can you??"

Mom: " Daughter ...daughter (hesitating)...daughter in the form of beast...she is not my child...whyy?? Whyy??...what I did wrong?? Kill her..she may damage other people..with her powers... through her..through...

Dad: " calm down..you even don't know what are you s?telling..she still a very small baby..she even don't know....ahhh"

Leo: "mom, don't worry...and don't through her..I will take care of her until my death🥺"

Mom: " you..and your dad..better take care of this beast...I will no longer her mom...stay her away from me"..

At morning..mom now cool down...and thinking with cool  mind..

Mom:"Leo, as far as we know...she is abnormal...we must have to take care about her...we can't live here..It may be very dangerous...we should have to move on this house..your school...If we really wants to survive and wants to see May grown up and live happily...we must have to cross many challenges...we have to chase difficult paths..are you with me??.

Leo smiled and said, "always mom"..

Mom..dad and Leo all burst out of crying..and promise themselves they will better take care of May....

Day wents well... actually not pretty well...as far as May starts growing...her powers also  growing...

Actually... whenever May feel unwell her power boost out...and she had no control...as far as she did meditate and keep herself calm,her power's are in control...but many times her powers create too many problems....

May had no authority to meet people other than her family....she can't connect and goes to outside environment....
But they moved from one place to another place...(as far as beacuse May power distruct one place..and then they move to other)

They always lived in places like there was pretty less people...or any abondened area surrounded by few people...May power can work on both living and non livings and also can harm both...
When power's all uncontrollable... May become red and starts coverting blue light..at that time ..all family ran outside the house..some big explosions..some small...many times they survived luckily...sometimes also got harmed  .. May distrust that place  after  every explosion May was all safe but she became week and feel sick after that.
( Realllly sry for gramattical mistakes)