Isle of the Lost

(A/N Sabrina Carpenter as Haven Mallory)     

 Haven was sitting by the window in her room. Alone. Now you may think why a girl from Isle of the Lost be a loner. Well she was. She wasn't fond of creating chaos like her mother.  Her little sister however,  was different.  Mal Bertha. She wanted to be just like her mother; Maleficent.  Mal was just like her mother evil, wicked while Haven was a girl who enjoyed living by herself . But both sisters loved each other to death, so did Jay , Evie , Carlos. She helped Evie with her dresses and makeup. She and Jay always use to play arm- wrestling. She helped Carlos with his fears. They loved each other. 

         Mal was like her mother.  Purple hair, green eyes. And she was named just like her Mal, short for Maleficent. While Haven was like her father. Blue hair and icy blue eyes; Hades was her and Mal's father.  Mal , Haven and Maleficent were only ones who knew that he is their dad well except for Evie. She knew that he is their dad. He left them when Haven was three and Mal was one. He abandoned them or so Mal and Maleficent thought. Haven knew that he was tired of her mother's constant bickering but he loved his daughters to death. He wanted to keep Haven with him but Maleficent won't let him. So here she was living miserable life with her mother. With her mother always teaching them lessons saying "How to be me" . Well Haven never cared about this "How to be me" thing. She wanted to leave in peace. 

           Today,  she was just sitting doing nothing

           Today,  she was just sitting doing nothing. She was able to hear chores of Rotten to the Core. She was about to get up and go outside,  but her mother came bustling in her room. She was looking like  she was planning something wicked. Maleficent looked at her elder daughter and smirked. 

         " Haven, I have a news for you!" Exclaimed Maleficent happily. 

         " What news mother?" Asked Haven. It was unusual for Haven. Hearing news in the Isle. 

          "You,  Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos have been chosen to go to the different school, in Auredon. " said her mother. Haven's eyes went wide after hearing the news. 

          "Au- Auredon. Why? I don't want to go. Let Mal and rest of them go. I'm not going. "

           " You will go. I have a plan. You five will go there and steal Fairy Godmother's magic wand."

           "Why, I don't want to go. I am good here." Whined Haven.

           " Use your head, silly girl. With that wand you can break this bloody magic barrier. Then we will be free. We will be able to rule the world again, darkness will rule. Chaos everywhere. Won't you be happy. " Explained Maleficent. 

          No. I won't be happy, I want peace. Thought Haven. But agreed with her mother nonetheless. "But Mal and the others can do it. Why me?" 

        "Because you are older and more responsible. They will need your guidance. And plans. So you are going. Or you are grounded. " 

        "Bu-" Haven started to argue but Maleficent cut her off.

       " No buts. You are going there. End of the story. Pack your stuff. I'm going to tell others." Said Maleficent. 

       " Mal won't be happy about it.  And nor will others. "  Smirked Haven. 

       "They have to. And they will." Smirked Maleficent. " bye"

        With that Maleficent left the room. Haven has no idea what to do. She packed her bag but then a person she loved the most popped in her head. Dad. Thought Haven. He will genuinely be happy. That his daughters are going to live in Auredon. Haven decided to meet her father. She did it since the age of 7. Sneaking out of her house to meet her father. It was her and Hades' little secret. They used to meet each in secret. They talked with each other, spend time. They loved each other so much. According to Haven, Hades was the best dad in the world. He might not be always there for her but he took care of her whenever they met.

         So Haven decided to go and meet her father and say goodbye. 

.