𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭[𝟒/𝟒][𝐓𝐖::𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬]

Start from the beginning

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐨 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢._ The way you both met was, interesting to say the least. You used to sit out of your house in silence staring into the nothingness for hours, but you enjoyed it. One night while you were sitting outside you heard a scream, curious to check it out you saw a dead body and, a man around 22 or something looked at you with wide eyes. Ready to kill you until you asked him if he was okey, he was dumbfounded as to why you had chosen to ignore the death of the human laying in front of him. After taking him back to your house and, offering tea he decided he enjoyed your company you would be quiet most time but, wouldn't get angry at him when he made one of his sarcastic cold remarks.

"So you are going to ignore the death of this pathetic human right infront of me?" "Are you okey? Does are a lot of injuries..." "There is literally a dead body in front of you-" "Why don't you come by and, have a cup of tea?"

" "There is literally a dead body in front of you-" "Why don't you come by and, have a cup of tea?"

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚._ It all started the day he saw you during one of his walks, while smoking his water pipe. You were sitting under a tree holding something in your hands, out of curiosity he approached you. He kneeled infront of you and, asked what you were doing you smiled before holding up a little bamboo flute. You played a small tune to him smiling, he didn't know why but, it made his empty heart feel something. He took you back to the temple he was born in and, asked you to play your silly tune again, which you had forgotten you changed it but, he didn't care much. He was just happy that someone could make him fell warm, he was definitely keeping you around

"What are you doing?" "...Its a bamboo flute, it plays a sweet melody" "Sweet?" "You know it makes you feel happy and, warm inside" "Maybe, you could play some tunes for me?" "I'd love too" 

Its a bamboo flute, it plays a sweet melody" "Sweet?" "You know it makes you feel happy and, warm inside" "Maybe, you could play some tunes for me?" "I'd love too"