Part Two

If you've never had to experience it, Remus can tell you that trying to go about your day as normal after the girl of your dreams sucked your brains out earlier is a pretty difficult thing to do.

But, he persisted, and now it's the end of the day, after dinner, and he's on his way back to the common room.

You come up beside him, interlocking your arms as you look over and smile at him. His face flushes and he averts his eyes from your figure. He couldn't look at you at all today - every time his eyes would meet yours his face would get hot and his body would get antsy, the feeling of your lips on him still fresh in his memory.

"Are you still going to come see me tonight?" You ask innocently, quiet enough that no one around can hear.

His heart rate picks up, heat flooding his entire body. He doesn't know when the embarrassment returned to his system, maybe after the oxytocin subsided later in the day after his first orgasm by someone else's hand - or mouth. But slowly, he nods his head, eyes on the floor, as he whispers his answer. "Yes."

It's late when he knocks, three near-silent raps on your door that has you sitting up in bed and walking towards the door in excitement. It would be a lie to say you haven't been looking forward to this all day - that heat hasn't been swirling in your core since this morning when you decided to wear that stupid skirt.

It hadn't been an intentional thing - not at first, at least. Your normal one was nowhere to be found, probably lost on the journey to or from the laundry room. You knew the one you wore was a tad too small, but you didn't think it would be an issue, certainly no one would notice, right?

Wrong.

You grab the handle and pull open the door, being greeted by Remus, who eyes you nervously. His face is flushed and he's swaying back and forth on his feet. He's noticed you've changed into pajamas; a t-shirt and shorts and his brain short circuits at the sight of your bare legs. He's just so shy around you.

You'd have to work on that.

"Hey," You smile. Stepping back, you let him in the room, watching as he looks around.

"Where's -"

"They're out for the night," You assure him, referring to your roommates.

He nods slowly, "Okay."

You make your way to your bed, sitting down at the foot of it and patting the spot beside you. "Come here."

He obliges, timidly making his way over to where you've directed him. He can barely look at you, too nervous to speak except when spoken to in fear he'll say something stupid. His body settles next to yours, his hands in his lap, fingers playing with each other.

"Remus, I'm not taking this any further if I feel like you don't want this."

"No! I want it I swear! It's just -" He fumbles, eyes darting around the room as if he'll find what to say scattered around your dorm.

"You've just never done this before." You finish for him.

Nodding again, he swallows loudly. "Right."

"I don't mind as long as you don't."

He turns fully to you now, finally meeting your eyes as he tells you, "I don't mind."

"Good," You lean in then, meeting his waiting mouth in a quick peck before pulling back slightly, letting him decide how far to take it.

He responds immediately, grabbing the back of your head in his big hands and crushing your lips together. Your teeth clash at the contact and you wince but Remus doesn't seem to mind it - doesn't seem to notice it at all really - because then he's slipping - no, forcing - his tongue into your mouth. You indulge him a little, sliding your tongue along his and shivering at the way it tickles your senses. He's eager, so eager, that it ignites the flame in your lower belly and you need to remind yourself that this is new to him and that you need to teach him from step one.