"And now, who wants to watch me eat a big sandwich? Hmm?" The human asks everyone around as he sits down on a chair.

Okay, if this is Signor Vespa, I'm not liking him.

My attention then lands on the beautiful Vespa that was just standing there.

"There it is. That's how we're going to see the world," Alberto tells us as we start to walk towards the Vespa.

But we didn't get far until something lands in front of me. It was round and looked a bit bouncy. I was a bit confused on how to use this.

"Hey, little help?" I heard a little kid voice ask. I look up and see a group of kids standing there and looking at me, waiting for me to do something.

Maybe they want me to return it. But the way it's positioned, it looks like I could just kick it.

Without really thinking, I kick it, but it doesn't go in the direction I thought it would. It hits a wall of one of the houses, and then hits the Vespa.

It looked as if it was going to fall, and I think this Signor Vespa guy noticed, because he exclaimed in a different language.

One of the boys who was with Signor Vespa, the one with blonde hair, runs over and lands on the ground beside the Vespa as it then lands on top of him.

"Oh, mamma mia! Talk to Ercole. Are you hurt?" Signor Vespa asks as he knelt down beside his Vespa.

"Well, my head kinda hurts..." The blonde haired boy starts to say.

"Not you, Ciccio! Out of the way!" Signor Vespa tells the blonde haired boy, aka Ciccio, as he then gets up and stands the Vespa up as Signor Vespa checks it. "Oh, piccolina, if there is so much as a scratch..." He then lets out a sigh when he didn't find a scratch on his Vespa.

Okay, good. Hopefully we don't do anything to make him mad. Because he does look mad.

"Someone got lucky today. Hmm? Who got lucky?" Signor Vespa asks as he looks around, mostly to the kids who had the round bouncy thing in the beginning.

The group of kids then point at me. I tense up and look at Luca and Alberto. The had a nervous look while I just shrugged, not knowing what was going on.

I then look back at Signor Vespa, seeing that he was looking at me weirdly. Like in a... dreamily, love-struck look?

Oh, no.

He then snaps out of his thoughts and then smirks as he walks towards me.

"An out-of-towner, eh? Let me welcome you. Benvenuti a Portorosso," Signor Vespa tells me as he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it. This almost made me gag. He then takes off his wool sweater and hold it out to one of his goons. "Ciccio!" He yells, and then the blonde haired boy grabs onto it as Signor Vespa does not take his eyes off of me.

I feel that it was actually a bad idea coming here in the first place.

"I'm delighted to meet you, mia bellezza," Signor Vespa tells me. But something about the way he said it made it sound like he was flirting with me.

"Uh... Thanks, I guess?" I say it in a questioning way.

In the corner of my eye, I see Alberto looking really mad while Luca was looking very nervous. Alberto then comes over to me and pulls me back from this Signor Vespa.

"You okay, Y/n?" Alberto asks me, almost as if he wanted Signor Vespa to know that he knew me.

"Yeah. I'm good," I say, as I then nod to him as a way to thank him as Luca stands behind me.