~Chapter 1: The maid who knows a daughter.~

Freya was cleaning her usual room, not noticing anyone else around today, perhaps she was the only one on todays shift? She didn't pay attention to it and continued cleaning with a straight face when suddenly..."BOO!" A loud voice shrieked, appearing out of no where. Freya jumped, hitting a vase off of the side. She turned around to see Bela, one of the three daughters of Countess Dimitrescu and Freya's close friend. "Bela don't scare me like that, I just broke one of your mothers vases!" Freya shouted back, picking up the pieces. Bela blew razzberries and yawned. "But I'm so boredddd, my sisters are just lounging around until Mother gets home from her meeting with the other lords." She scoffed, spinning her sickle around. Freya sighed and put the vase pieces on the side, looking Bela directly in the eyes. "Bela Dimitrescu you will not distract me while I am working!" She argued. Bela scrunched her eyes, staring at Freya. "Did you just order me?" She growled. Freya tensed, backing up and bowing in apology. "No ma'am, I apologise for my incompetence."  She muttered, remembering the last time she ordered Bela to do something...The cuts are still healing. Bela scoffed. "Good." She mumbled, putting her Sickle to Freya's neck. Freya yelped, trying to stay still. "May I look at you?" Freya asked, not pushing her luck. Bela lifted her head with the sickle, making eye contact. "No need to ask, we're friends! Now get in here!" Bela screamed, hugging Freya tightly. Freya was inconveniently short so her face was directly in view with Bela's Chest area. She sighed, hugging back and getting comfortable. "It isn't too cold tonight, the garden should be warm enough for you to go into if you'd like...We can spend some time there." Freya hummed. Bela thought for a moment. "Yes alright! Meet you there sweetie!~" She said, similar to her mothers seductive tone. Freya's face flushed. They always gave each other nick names like.. ' Hun ' Or 'Babes' Just for fun but never ' Sweetie' They truly act like a couple sometimes, It's kind of scary. Freya continued cleaning, getting rid of the vase chunks. 

~An hour or two later.~

The main door opened, revealing the famous Lady Dimitrescu herself. Freya bowed as she walked past and into the courtyard. Freya sighed, looking at the time. "Shoot- I better get to the garden." She reminded herself. She folded the cloth she had in hand and put it down, walking into the garden to find Bela waiting, looking at the stars. Freya tapped Bela's shoulder, making her turn around. "Freya! Aren't the stars just wonderful to look at.." She muttered, staring up. Freya nodded. "I'm glad you think so, It's been a while since I've been out the castle so this is nice." She replied, hugging Bela. Bela looked down at her. "Do you think this is a date??" She snorted, giggling under her breath. Freya's eyes opened wide, letting Bela go and stepping 6 foot away from her. "Not at all ma'am! You just...Felt comfortable!" She tried to make an excuse up...Bela didn't believe it one bit...Not. One. Bit.