Me: Did he already proposed to her?

Bff: ''lol'' Fortunately no or else my futur brother-in-law's life would be ruined.

Me: You're mean. You should not talk like that about your sister,you know it right?

Misha: No, wrong.

Well, and what kind of boy is Kabir  Kundra?

Misha:If I tell you the truth is that he is the hottest and strongest boy in the college till now. But as you know, I never get attracted to any boys so...Before he and Ruhi were my best friends but now as you have come you also entered the list.

Hey look the bell rang,finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

(POINT OF VUE: After bell ringing).

 Misha: Hey let us do one thing, I'll take you to the most awsome place of Dehradon cause you yourself told me that you liked to get scared or you like mystery,suspicious and horror things. You know you shall be a detective and you're like my dad. He also is interested in  all these things. you two,are crazy humans.

Me: Haha, thanks for the compliment! By the way, which place is it.

Misha: Come, see it for yourself.

 Me:I am curious.

Misha:Hmmm. You should be.

         WOOOOOOOW, the place Misha brought me was really dangerous. I mean that we were on highland and when we looked down the cliff,we saw many, many trees.

Hey, one minute! These trees, I recognise them, it... it was that forest maybe.

Yes, I am sure that it was that forest,.. that dense forest.. What is its name already?(thinking hard).

Got it! Yepee I got it.

  Misha: Did you fell on your head. You're talking to  yourself and what did you got?

Oops, I thing I said it too loud.

  MIsha: Did you tell me something?

Me: Hum, no nothing.

  Misha: Okay, so lets buy the the tickets.

Me: Hey wait ,what do you mean by ''lets buy the tickets''!

  Misha: GOD,GOD,GOD,GOD, what will I do with this girl.
               See ,it's like that: Now, at this actual moment, where we are standing is on highland and the place where we are is called ''DANGEROUS ROUTE''.And before you ask me another question,I will tell you why is it called so.                                                                                                            It is called "DANGEROUS ROUTE"because people or especially people who like to get scared,  comes here to buy tickets for doing this activity.

Me: Can I know what is the activiy?

  Misha:  The activity is that you must descend this cliff, like a mountain to arrive down in that forest.
                        But  don't worry ,you will get a support like a black, long, thick rope.

Me: Okay, sounds hard but possible.

  Misha: I like your courage.

Me:Come lets buy the tickets.

    (Point of vue descending the cliff with Misha and Kabir)

Hey, hi man,said Misha.

Me: Oh Kabir, what a pleasant surprise!

Kabir: Hi Mish, hi Piya.
            Hey, mish ,my darling, how are you?
Misha: Hey listen,okay, don't call me your darling. Yuck! I swear to god Kabir, a girl would prefer to marry a pigeon that to marry with you.
Misha,why is he telling you his darling, I murmured.

Misha: Nothing, I told you he is related to me, so that is why he likes to pull my legs. Oh, and he is a great playboy. He can convince any girl to go on a date with him very easily. It's like reading the,alphabettes for him. But he is cute and very good at heart.
And he is very charming cause he is,the hottest boy in the university, I added.

Ooooh, wow ,when the cliff became to be more steep, my heartbeat was increasing. Sweat was on my forehead.

Kabir: Piya,listen to me, just relax. Don't be afraid!

Misha: Yes, Kabir is right Piya. And most importantly, let your eyes open and watch where you are putting your feet.

Yes, I said, not yet conviced.
But, suddenly my thick rope started to loose and... then it broke...

Misha: Piyaaaaaaaa!
Kabir: Piyaaaaaaaaaa!

I was falling down from a height. I was panicked nearly to touch the the ground. My eyes were closed.             AAAAAAAHHHH!

I fell but I am safe. I am safe! That is incredible! Hey, one second, I am not on the ground, I… I am in someone's arm. But who? I let my eyes open slowly, slowly and I saw myself in his arms. I can see his beautiful, grey eyes, his cute lips which was closed fermely and his pointed nose.
Without telling me a word, he put me down carefully and turning his back to me, he walks away. I was so  surprised that despite wanting to yell and call him, my voice was stucked in my  neck.

Misha: Piyaaaa!
Kabir: Piyaaaa!
Are you all fine, wait we are coming.

Misha and Kabir were coming lacking of breath towards me.

Hey, girl are you all right?
Did you get hurt any place?
Come on,show us, if you got hurt?
I am so sorry Piya. I should not have brought you here, said Misha.
But I was not being able to listen to anyone because my mind was concentrating on my saver. Looking at his back, I can see that he was wearing a black vest and there was a tattoo...
Wait, that means…