Chapter 14 - Shocked

Start from the beginning

Felix snap out of it and run toward Adelio. "PRINCE!"

Felix kneel down and take Adelio body bought it close to his body. Felix countlessly call him out while Claude just standing there, trying to process what is happening.

"Your majesty!" Claude snap out of it when Felix call him. Claude hurriedly went to them.

"Your majesty, the prince pulse is very weak but I think we still can save him if we hurry" Felix carry Adelio body in princess style.

"Then we must get a healer, hurry" Claude teleport three of them to his chamber.

Felix put Adelio in Claude bed while Claude order a maid to get the healer.

The healer come and heal Adelio but much of his suprise, half of his body already heal.

But there's one problem, he can't heal Adelio completely. No matter, how much he tried, he can't heal him.

The healer back away with his head down low.

"So?" Claude ask the healer.

"Pardon me, your majesty but I can't seems to heal the prince" The healer bow his head down lower.

"What do you mean, you can't heal him?" Claude raise his eyes brows while his eyes hold anger, confused and frustrated.

"I beg your pardon, your majesty but half of prince body already heal by the prince himself but I can't completely heal him"

"And why is that?" Claude said.

"The prince has been stab and his body contain poison. The poison itself is a dangerous one yet rarest one that almost everybody can't get it"

"Do you know the solution by getting rid of it?"

"I beg your forgiveness, your majesty but I'm the most knowledgeable healer and the prince could've have died if I haven't save hi-"  Claude cut him off.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You haven't done anything and yet you claim yourself that you save him? What an insolent bug you are" Claude eyes glowed.

"Guards take him to the dungeon" The guards take the healer away.

"Y-your majesty! Your majesty! Please spare me!" The healer desperately said while he being taking away.

"Spare you? After what you has said? I'm not going to spare you and you better watch your mouth before you speak next time"

Claude then turn to Adelio. His face is emotionless.

"What do we do, your majesty?" Felix worriedly looked at his prince.

"Bring the young warlock here...quick"

"Yes, your majesty" Felix hurriedly searching for Lucas.

Claude feel like he didn't know what to do at the moment and it's remind him of Diana when she died of something that is unforgivable.

But in the end, Claude still let the child around him.

His thoughts were cut off by Felix.

"Your majesty! I bought the young warlock here" Felix show Lucas to Claude.

"You better heal him or you die" Claude eyes glowed.

Lucas bow to him then walk toward the bed and only to see almost breathless prince.

Lucas eyes widen then turn around. "Pardon me, your majesty but can you two please wait at the outside for a moment?"

Claude glare. "Why?"