Die a hero or live as a villain?

Start from the beginning

Everyone was arguing with Monokuma there was no way Hajime would do all this, Chiaki was the most vocal.

"Hajime was my best friend he definitely couldn't be the traitor!" Chiaki sobbed "It was-.."

"Friends there no way Hajime could be the traitor and work with you, he was always hurt" Sonia pointed out

"That is true even trash like I remember
Hajime was hurt the night I found him in my cabin I found Chiaki's hair clip too weird right?" Nagito smirked, "why sounds like something a traitor would do, hurt the leader?"

"Nagito those wounds on him were self-inflicted" Chiaki knew Nagito's plan but there was no way she was going down alone "if I remember correctly you kidnapped him right?"

"Oh if I remember correctly Chiaki it's awfully funny how you never eat or sleep kinda like your not human" Nagito knew Chiaki was the traitor it wasn't fair she was going to let Hajime take the blame

"What is this? Nagito and Chiaki it appears this class trial is far more important to you than anyone else here Uppu" Monokuma leaned back on his chair

Chiaki glared at Nagito both of them cared deeply about Hajime and didn't want the other to not pay for their crimes, Nagito suddenly remembered his loves note.

Hajime's note

Monokuma will play footage of a recording I made earlier, I apologise for what you see.

"I knew this would happen so because I am a kind teacher-..

"No your not!" Monami yelled

"Shut up before I feed you, your stuffing stupid rabbit!" Monokuma threatened "ah yes anyway here's the footage he said confessing to it all play it"

⚠️Tw self h*** and unalive thoughts talked about please don't read if it makes you feel uncomfortable ⚠️

A large monitor appeared and Hajime smiled behind it. "Is this thing on? Right it's beeping red so yeah it is, well I shall start from the obvious question, yes I did kill myself"

"No guys he didn't, I did !" Chiaki interrupted but no one was listening to Hajime

The video kept on playing with Hajime explaining his death in full detail."I know Chiaki will try to cover for me because she is my best friend and didn't want me to do, I am so sorry Chiaki I know you tried to stop me"

"So that's why you were so distant lately, you tried to stop your best friend from doing this to himself" Sonia walked to her girlfriend's podium and hugged her "I should have supported you, I'm a horrible girlfriend"

Nagito looked at the two with disgust, his beloved was gone and Chiaki caused it yet she wasn't going suffer for it.

"This doesn't answer the question how did Hinata-kun get hurt then?!" Nagito could feel his tears rolling down "Nanami what did you mean they were self-inflicted?! Mikan did that to Hajime, not himself"

As if Hajime heard the question he smiled and took off his shirt revealing all his scars still bleeding "I have a confession to make, I hurt myself but it wasn't for the reason you all are probably thinking. Seeing Nagito so focused on healing me made me feel...like I had control over his actions, his life dependant on mine! Do you understand how exciting that is, I sound crazy but I guess a killing game does that to you"

"So...then Mikan she died for nothing then?" Akane asked

"It appears so" Chiaki yawned "but guys I am the traitor and I killed Hajime"

Hajime's note

I need you to pretend I killed myself trust me you and I both know Chiaki did it, please my cloud

"Chiaki was with me during the murder, Hajime killed...him" Nagito took deep breathes

"Nagito" Chiaki looked at her friend with sympathy

⚠️T.W over thank you and please go on ⚠️

"It was all part of Hajime's plan!" Nagito laughed "so let's vote already ok"

Hajime's video continued to play, "As for my wounds yes before the despair disease arch I hurt myself I wanted to see how far I can bend Nagito till he breaks he didn't hurt me"

Just as Hajime expected before his death everyone started to sympathise with Nagito, they all realised Hajime was the crazy one.

"You poor guy" Akane shook her head

"To think we all thought the bastard was crazy" Fuyuhiko kissed his teeth

"We apologise Nagito it was Hajime who was using you" All his friends but Chiaki bowed their heads

"I...you" Nagito couldn't believe it, his friends were apologising to him!

"So if you want to live vote for Hajime" Chiaki knew there was no point in trying anymore

Everyone cast their votes all but Nagito he knew Chiaki did it, should he trust his lover and vote for him or tell the truth and vote for the blackened.

"I'm sorry Hinata-Kun" Nagito whispered as he cast his vote

🏛Class trial ends🏛

✍🏾🏃🏾‍♀️💨Shoot I knew I forgot something so please comment on whether Chiaki should be alive next chapter or not thank you✍🏾