A game of chess

✍🏽And we are back,so lets get into it also as I said before the original idea isn't mine its a continuation of the Nagito x Hajime book by the amazing Zj0987654321 please read the book incase this one may confuse you✍🏽

✍🏽And Ofcourse I'd like to thank my beta reader blissxlemon for helping me edit this enjoy the story✍🏽

_________/_________/_______/_______/_____/____

~☆~

“I was hoping you say that..." Monokuma laughed, bringing the contract further "I also need to warn you,no one must know about this,we wouldn't want any nosy people in our business, right? Am I forgetting something? Oh yes! If you somehow get a change of heart, be hopeful, blah blah, then I'll have no choice but bury a body!”

"I see..”Nagito looked at the pen in Monokuma's paw "such despair, but I'll gladly sacrifice myself for Hinata-kun.”

As soon as he signed -Sleepy_Bear- cheeks (nah I'm kidding)

As soon as he signed the contract,it vanished and Monokuma's laughter filled the room, bringing a chill down Nagito's spine.

For the first time ever, Nagito wasn't sure his luck could get him out of this one.

~☆~

Back in Nagito's cottage,Hajime was starting to wake up, but in all honesty he wished he stayed asleep.

The pain from his head and the chains on his wrists and legs hurt,he knew he was bleeding, just couldn't pin point where.

"Why Nagito,did I do anything to hurt you? I just wanted your love..is this the universe's way of punishing me for falling inlove with a psychopath?" Hajime was rambling to no one in particular,the hits on his head must have been the reason.

~☆~

Now awake Hajime tried to get up only to fall back down again,what the brunette didn't know was that he wasn't alone,
someone was watching and making their way closer to him.

Hajime looked up and saw the silhouette of a person watching him by the door.

"If you’re the grim reaper coming to collect my soul, hurry up please, there’s only so much my body can take.”Hajime laughed bitterly

The figure walked closer and braced himself for pain but it didn't come. Instead his wrists and legs felt free and his body ached less.

There standing infront of him was none other than ultimate gamer, Chiaki Nanami.

"Hey hey, I didn't know you and Nagito were into kinky stuff like this.”Chiaki yawned "is this the sort of things people do in real life? I've never seen it in any game..”

"I..what no!" Hajime blushed "I don't understand how it happened myself, but here I am,I'm sure Nagito is-.."

"Nagito! Right,I knew I came here for a reason." Chiaki smiled warmly at her bestfriend "Hajime I need you to help me with something that will benefit everyone in the island.”

"I'll do anything for my friends, what do you need?" Hajime tried to massage his aching wrists but it really didn't do much