"I heard many things about you, all were great!" Alessandro said with a little smile

"So do I, nice to finally met you." Sophie's eyes were locked in Alessandro's ones.

"Alright lovebirds, one of you need to be ready for FP1 and the other need to be my partner for the day." The two were still facing each other

"True, I need to join the pitlane. See you around." Alessandro left the hospitality to get to the pit wall. Sophie was still looking at him.

"Please do not tell me you fancy him." Alexis looked at her friend chuckling a bit, Sophie turned her face, to face Alexis and smile at her.

"So I'm not gonna say it!" In the meantime, Sophie flipped her hair over her shoulder

"Oh God! We have just arrived and you are already starting!" Alexis rolled her eyes "Let's move to the guest area, FP1 is about to start." The two girls joined the rooftop, which had an unobstructed view on the track. The girls were chatting with their elbows on the barrier, when two guys arrived near them and placed their elbows on the barrier as well. They weren't speaking English, but Alexis couldn't recognize the language.

Once FP1 finished, the girls were still chatting but the boys next to them started leaving.

"Have a nice day!" One said and the two left, Alexis and Sophie replied back and then looked at each other.

"Wait I know him." Sophie said

"Yeah I know him as well, no way don't tell me he is the one!" Alexis said

"We were next to Cristiano Ronaldo!" Sophie was so excited "I can't realize that, like he was really one meter away from us. It's official I love F1!"

"I wasn't ready for that but ok it's fine." Alexis looked surprised "Anyway we should go to the pit lane now, need to see some friends there."

The two girls started moving, they still didn't realize what happened earlier. They first pass McLaren pit box, no signs of Lando, then the girls arrived in the Ferrari section. Everyone was working for FP2 but Alexis glimpsed Giulia focusing on a screen, analysing the data from FP1. Alexis missed this job and more specially these dudes, they were a huge family and she loved the spirit.

Before Alexis arrived up to Giulia, she felt a hand on her back she turned over and saw Charles.

"Alexis, ça fait Plaisir de te voir ! » (Alexis, nice to see you!) He pulled her in a soft hug

"Nice to see you too, let me introduce you my friend Sophie."

"Nice to finally meet you in real, heard that you were a big fan. I appreciate!" Charles smiled at Sophie who was blushing, Alexis tried to hide her laugh.

"Nice to meet you as well, such a pleasure." Sophie tried to act natural, but Alexis was still laughing

"I will never forget that night!" Alexis looked at Charles

"For sure it was good fun!" They both laughed remembering the night Alexis asked Charles to follow Sophie. "I'm sorry girls butt I need to leave you now, I'm sure we will find some times to see each other this weekend."

"I saw George and he offered to do something Sunday night with the boys, so guess if it happens, we will have more time then."

"Sounds perfect!" Charles smiled and left the two girls

"Is it a night I should know?" Sophie looked intrigued at Alexis

"It was the night I asked him to follow you so calm down." Alexis giggled; Sophie rolled her eyes "Now let me say hi to my boss."