❀ 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈 ]

Start from the beginning

"Very true. Mostly Tokyo's bakery that sells them can be popular among the tourists. Try putting som-"

"Okay! Okay! Sheesh, why you both gotta be some nerd-breads right now?" Gojo suddenly interference with the conversation by clapping his hands loudly.

Nanami sighed loudly at the shaman's annoying attitude, you giggled nervously while apologizing to your teacher. "At least this conversation is more meaningful than answering a single question from you."

"Aww! You wounded my heart, Nanami-kun~! How can you say that after so much precious time we have spent together!?"

"Being together meaning you, wasting my time by being near me is correct."

Gojo let out a "Hmph! You guys are so mean! I will never forgive you guys!" and crossed his arms together, pouting like a child that didn't get candy from their parents. The blond-haired male does not bother at all but instead feeling tired already with his life.

"Ehhh? Gojo-sensei please don't be like that. I will make you some cupcakes if you forgive me."

That makes Satoru's ears perked ups. Anything involving sweets is a-okay in his books. Besides, it was handmade from his sweet ( Y/N )-chan. It will be sweeter than the normal cupcake that he bought from any shop! The shaman ran towards you to have his arms around you and snuggle his chin on top of your head while cooing how sweet girl you are.

Nanami tries to push the man-child of you but only for him to touch the Infinite between him and Gojo. The man with snow-white hair stuck his tongue out while flipping off to the man behind.

Nanami was pissed about the situation but decided it was not worthy to cause stress for today.

Haaah... God, please give him strength.

💮

"Those curses we fought earlier were...humans?"

"From Shoko-san's research, we can believe that ."

"But...who are evil enough to do such things...?"

"..."

Nanami seems to be having a problem answering your question. He was having a hard time decided he should be answering with a cold hard truth or fooling naive lies. He does not view you and Itadori as a sorcerer but more like a child. You seem to look like a naive innocent girl also who he was quite confused about how you can be a sorcerer. Someone like you is fitted more to be a citizen than a sorcerer. He mentally sighed at the thought. Jujutsu sorcerers are shit.

"But even then, I don't care who is it. They have hurt people and that is already unforgivable at the most. They shall receive judgement they deserve."

.

.

.

'Good choice...' Nanami thought. He might underestimate you.

💮

"The recent disappearance and bizarre death have been consolidated into residuals report by a window. With this, we can pinpoint the culprit's hideout within the certain range." Nanami stated, showing a map that has been pinned at a certain area with blue pins.

"Good! Are we going to barge in?" Itadori slammed his fist to his other hand, cheering at the thought he can kick the culprit's ass.

"I don't think barging in is a good idea anyway. We don't know exactly what is the potential of that person. If they are a curse or a curse-user? What are their techniques? How strong they are? If they worked in a group. There is so possibility that increases the rate of failure. Please be patient, Yuu-chan." You spoke to him and patted his head when he expectedly sulks.

"I agreed with what Kinomoto-chan said and the truth is this is just an approximate of our target. I'll continue the investigation. I have another job for you two."

Then, a blond-haired sorcerer pulled out a photo of a person and pinned them at the map.

Wait, the person looks similar...

"This is Yoshino Junpei. The teenager that was in the cinema. He went to the same school as the victims."

Junpei...film...

Nanami holds out the remote to turn on the tv in the corner. The screen played CCTV footage of the same boy running away from the room.

Oh! The boy from the CD shops!

"Based on his behaviour in the surveillance video, he's unlikely to be a curse-user."

Nanami paused at the moment when Junpei was running out and zoom in into his face.

"However, the connection between him and the victims is another matter."

"Curser user?"

"The evil version of Jujutsu sorcerer." You told Itadori.

You mentally tried to prepare yourself to tell you personally know a curse user. But how is it will turn it? Will they turn you in? Think you are a part of his plan? Question you if you are a curse-user disguised as a sorcerer?

Will they even trust you even if you said no, you are not.

But to think about it, he seems like a normal civilian to you.

Sigh, you don't know who trust now.

'Let's just go with Nanami-san's plan...'

"Come on, ( N/N )-chan! Let's go!"

"Hm? Y-yeah, let's go, Yuu-chan."

He noticed your nervous voice. "Huh? What's wrong? You looked nervous."

"Yeah, maybe I over-think about this mission a little. It's just investigation after all." Itadori patted your back in an attempt to comfort you while walk along to Ijichi's car.

"Yep! It's okay if anything happens, I will protect you!"

Glancing towards the pink-haired boy who pointing himself and gives you a wink. You giggled at his silly gestured.

"Alright then, my knight in shining armour~"

Blushed creeped out on his face, he laughed alongside you while though it will be amazing if he can protect you forever. He doesn't know what happens to you after he switches with Sukuna but he does know you got hurt that day as well. He doesn't that to happen again, Itadori wanted to be able to protect you and the others.

'I will become stronger for you, ( Y/N )...

.

.

.

🌸

Sorry for the delay! I have been busy and pretty stressed out for the past couple of days. I'm getting better now so but I will ( maybe ) get some chapters out faster. Thank you for staying with me❤️ Stay safe and hydrated❤️

Question: How did you find this story? Because this was the fastest story of mine to get popular.

Edit: Our uniform has been updated into something else. Check out Journey To Tokyo part 1 to find out. It based of on Cardcaptor Sakura's outfit.