There were some shots where Japan scored a point, and Hinata or Yaku would tease the Zeldians.

Zeldians won the first set, and Japan won the second. But it felt like Japan was getting angrier every minute. Especially Ushijima. He was in a different high what he did to me today. I never imagined it would come to this.

My heart was beating faster for him. 

As I watched him play, the infatuation was a different kind of tension. 

But I couldn't stop what happened a few hours ago. My heart raced. 

A whistle blew. A Zeldian was injured. 

Ushijima was hitting directly on the players face giving them no time to receive to hit back. All they cared about was stopping Ushijima's tempo.

Hinata ran so fast to receive that gave Ushijima ample time to get his energy back to break the sounder barrier with every hit. 

 "Japan looks like they are possessed by the volleyball devils. Such sheer force..." a commentator commented.

The stadium was going crazy. Zeldian audience were cursing Japan. But it did not affect. Japan audience sang in unison. Ushijima was smirking. He stretched after every hit.

There was a break due to the Zeldian injury. So the boys went to get changed as they were sweating like crazy.

Ushijima entered with a sleeveless shirt. His biceps shown. Girls were swooning around me.

They screamed and cheered. I saw many fangirls for him. I didn't mind cause I knew he was much more of crafted muscular perfection.

After the break...I felt something between my breast. I couldn't breathe. Every time I saw his veiny arms and hands. I'm taken back to what happened a few hours ago.

"y/n your dress button is undone..." Tiph smiled. 

"Oh shit yeah.. sorry thank you.." My heart skipped. 

Fuck you, Ushijima...wait for no...I mean...

xxxxx

Flashback

The boys left for the bus for the stadium for warming up. I stayed back to clean up and later join to see the match for 3 hours until the match. 

I suddenly got a text.

"I need two calorie blasts before the match. Is that okay if we meet an hour before the match?" Ushijima texted. My mind was confused.

How am I supposed to bake now? I was supposed to leave. 

I tried to type no, but my hand automatically obeyed his commands.

"Yes, Ill see you then.." I texted back. He texted Okay.

 I quickly ran to the kitchen. The muffins took an hour and a half. I texted others to go on without me and that I'll join them later.

Wtf? I'm supposed to be his nutritionist wtf.

I thought to myself as the oven bell rang. I shook my head. And just trusted Ushijima. His request was out of the blue. It could be for a reason.

I quickly packed the muffins. And hid the package under my large bag. 

I quickly take a cab. 45 mins until the match now.

I texted him.

" I am here. "

"Okay, meet me near back door of our locker room." Ushijima replied.