Chapter Two

Everyone is around the same age, you're 18, so everyone else is about 18-22. Scott is 21, in mah story. Mike is 20. Jeremy is 19. The song is survive the night by Mandopony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were forced to look at the puppet, who still had a finger under your chin. "I see you have a beautiful mask. Looks almost as beautiful as you." You blushed a deep red.

"Umm..." You heard Jeremy say. "It-its... 6:00 am." Marionette moves his finger from under your chin, and put a hand on your cheek. "See you tomorrow, love." He whispered in your ear, and kissed your cheek. You blushed as you watched him disappear back to Prize Corner.

You were just staring for awhile. "A-are you okay?" Jeremy asked, making you jump. You hesitantly nodded. "I- i'm gonna go. Bye, Jeremy." You then grabbed your belongings and walked to your car in a daze, leaving Jeremy behind.

As soon as you sat down in your car, you saw Jeremy going to his own car, looking at you first with a worried look, then driving off. You sat there for a couple minutes, when you realized you still had the mask in your hand. You examined it, and honestly thought that is was beautiful, just like Marionette said.

You then drove home, thinking about the puppet the whole time. You pulled up in the parking lot of your apartment building, then got out and walked to your apartment, 11. (11 is the camera number for Prize Corner, lol.) You opened the door, set your stuff down, changed into (f/c) pajamas, and jumped into bed and fell asleep.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up at 1:27 pm. You put on a black and white striped dress, then you did whatever your morning routine to get ready is, putting on (no) (lol i'm giving you the option) make-up. You then went to eat breakfast. When you finished, you got a text from Scott.

'Are you okay? Jeremy told me what happened.' You blushed as you remembered the events of last night. 
'I'm okay.' You replied. 'Come by the pizzeria today. I want you to see what the animatronics are like in the daylight. They're not so scary.' (Lol, if any one listens to 'Survive The Night' by Mandopony, you will get it.) 'Okay.' You texted back.

You didn't want to go to the pizzeria, but Scott was your friend, and also your boss. You drove to the pizzeria, remembering to grab the feminine Marionette mask before you left. You pulled up to the parking lot of Freddy's, and went inside.

You saw Jeremy and Scott talking at a table, with some other guy you didn't recognize. "Hey, i'm Mike." The guy said, as you sat down at the table with them.

"(Y/N)." You reply. "Soo... i heard you're having problems with this Puppet guy." You blushed and nodded. Mike then grabbed your wrist, and pulled you over to Prize Corner. You saw Balloon Boy (creepily) looking at you, grinning. You gasped when you saw that Marionette was there.

He looked human, with hair and clothes. Long, black hair. Black pants and a black jacket that had white (horizontal) stripes from the elbows down to the wrists. Also wearing the mask.

You gripped the more feminine mask in your hand, which you hadn't been able to put down, you had a strange attachment to it. He was standing in his present box, entertaining a big group of kids. All the kids ran off when a security guard told them that Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica were going to preform soon.

Marionette sighed when the kids ran. He then looked up at you, and smiled big. "Hello! I see you came back!" The Puppet said, stepping out of his present box. He walked over to you and Mike. Mike stepped in front of you when the Marionette tried to step towards you. "What do you want with her?" Mike asked. Marionette smiled, then said; "I just think she's very pretty." You blushed. You were very surprised at what the Puppet did next....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol, cliffhanger! I'm so evil! lol.      
o(`ω' )o  This has been edited!