She was a little unmindful so did not feel that someone came behind her. Before she could understand anything a strong hand caught her mouth and the other hand covered her eyes.

Avni tried to struggle and thought, 'Who is it? How dare he touch me. Must be Shakuni's goon. But no I know the touch. No is it not possible.'

Then she just turned around and... she could not believe her eyes. The face she wanted to see for the last eleven years was in front of her. His face was glowing in the moonlight. She could just said, 'Arya...'

In the morning,

The Pandavas were tensed as every morning they met Avni but today she did not come out from her hut. Draupadi knocked her door and she was surprised.

Draupadi, 'Arya, please come.'

Everybody ran towards the and was shocked to see the hut was empty.

Kunti, 'Oh god where is Avni?'

Nakul, 'I think it's Mama Shakuni's doing.'

Bheem, 'But it's impossible to kidnap a warrior like Bhabishri. How did they manage it?'

Sahadev, 'No bhrata, I think something good is going to happen.'

Suddenly they saw a letter in her bed

'Pandavas and Draupadi,

I am going for an urgent work. I will be back soon.

Avantika'

four days later,

For the last four days, the Pandavas were very tensed for Avni as they had no idea where she was? Kunti was crying sitting in the room, 'Oh God, why are you punishing me so hard. Am I not repented enough? First, my son was trapped in Hastinapur and now Avni is missing. What will I say to Karna?'

Outside the hut,

Bheem, 'Do you think bhrata it's wise to wait for Bhabi here? I mean maybe the letter was forged.'

Nakul, 'Maybe but we cannot go out of this forest because of the exile. How are we supposed to find her.'

Arjun, 'Another possibility is that maybe Shakuni Mama uses the demons that attacked us a few days back to kidnap Bhabi. Otherwise, it will be difficult for normal soldiers to come to the forest and kidnap a skilled warrior.'

Sahadev, 'No, I have a feeling that something very good is happening to Bhabi.'

Suddenly they heard the sound of chariots coming towards them. Everyone was tensed as the only person who came to meet them was either Krishna or Bhanumati. Then why so many chariots were coming?

They came out of the hut and saw 3 chariots were coming towards them. The first one had Krishna, Rukmini , Satyabhama and Jambabati.  The next one had Balram and Revati. In another chariot...they just stunned to see the couple standing on it.

Pandavas jaws were dropped Karna and Avantika in their marriage attire. Both of them had garlands on their neck. Avantika had sindoor, mangalsutr and Chudamani in her head.

Yudhishtir, 'Keshav, Bhrata Karn you all, I mean...how...when?'

Krishna, 'Bhrata first let us all settle down, then we will tell you.'

Karna and Avanika came down and they took Kunti's blessings. Kunti realized that her son still did not forgive her. That's why he did not call her in his marriage.

Inside the hut when everyone was settled then Avnatika spoke.

Flashback in Avantika's POV,

Avantika turned towards the unknown person who grabbed her. She could not believe in her eyes. 'Arya...is that really you?'